slug.com slug.com
1 0

So. I feel like there still was some Devil details that I just completely forgot to even mention before. Like I think you would like to know probably. I don't know. I believe in science, but not the science that humans are used to or what you'd think God would if you knew he existed. All that science is bogus, like really, science was cool to me as a kid, but I'm not getting excited over every little discovery that people make, that is just publicity science, what the fuck is that?

And I lied God wouldn't believe in science, but I still do. I don't think that anyone could be all that right about anything that they could just be right and know it at the same time like just that if it's because they just do.

I also believe that there was some reason why that the Devil me has such a resemblance to girls themselves. I wasn't going to outright just say that female gender is the one true gender, it just happens that turned out that way to me and I believe it. It was like, now if you can exuse the third person talk here, it is almost like, well, what if there was a girl that was actually the Devil and she was just being like him to be like the Devil because it wasn't just something that just anyone would have known about and what if then that the Devil was actually the Devil himself not for that reason but because what if he is the only one that knows that about the girl so then what if he was just really seriously being the Devil like he just would have been but in the place of this that girl? No one would be able to know if it was right, and so no one would unless it actually that girl or the Devil himself.

You just assume that the Devil is a bad and evil man, maybe that's just out of the reasonably unknown thing that you don't even have the ability to understand, that's exactly how the Devil himself came into being too, people didn't know what he was they just thought kind of like the Pagans did, thinking oh he's just the guardian of the forest, but what if he wasn't that is only just what you'd believe it's not like something that you would could really ever know, if that was actually just what it takes just to be the real actual Devil himself, then I can see how the factors are stacked in belief that maybe it's not just the Devil that isn't within the whelm of understanding to be like anything else to humans but it's just as it happens also actually just girls too. It's not like if there was a girl that really was real really the Devil himself, that he would have to then be being disagreeing with that right there. She probably wouldn't anyways, no matter anyways whether humans believe or just to be thinking that it really could be true then. To me, girls just it happening to be that they are actually female, it makes me think of both females and the Devil being just synonymous with each other even if they were really two different things in reality. As a matter of fact, the reason I would even be saying that right now, is actually is just because that girls have really do exist, why can't the Devil and why can't he actually be a girl, that girl too? Like, when you think about Death being an actual being, you don't know him and he is something different to you than you would know and in some way you must know that, it's the same for the Devil too, like Death, he could be just what he is to you because he could be still but then again he still could be, if you really found out that who you thought he was wasn't who you thought he was would that then change who he was to you if you could really know it?

I think that maybe somehow someone somewhere just knew this already about the Devil and tried to explain it to people but then somehow they misunderstood this, I mean what do you think about how when you see an actual picture of what Satan was supposed to look like he looks like he's a girl with boobs, maybe that's just the only way that humans can wrap their minds around the idea that the Devil really would just exist. And I think girls represent that much more in fact than anything else for that matter just because of that alone.

Caseyxsharp2 6 Mar 12
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What more than girls right? She's perfect to me.

Recent Visitors 3

Photos 19 More

Posted by OprichnikiNext I watch muppets Haunted Mansion! 👍 👻 Happy Spooktober everyone! 🎃

Posted by OprichnikiReligious faith corrupts and absolute religious faith corrupts absolutely.

Posted by GodlessPlease join the Atheist Watch Facebook Group. We are anti-feminist [facebook.com]

Posted by jaclynglennfanTrying To Find Other Jaclyn Glenn Fans

Posted by caseyxsharpHere, I want to tell some things that might be helpful for you.

Posted by caseyxsharpHere you can probably find this information more appealing to you than anyone else, so I'm gonna speak it to you instead.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey you know what's great to eat, an omelet on a tortilla with spicy corn beef and Dioblo taco bell sauce.

Posted by caseyxsharpThis is about.

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by caseyxsharpHey.. So you would like people to say things to you that they think of you on here, right, is that right?

Posted by havenonoHi, Jaclyn! You're nice.

Posted by CollieSo thankful to you Jacker-Lin-Glenn, for telling me about this Slug business

Posted by MadisonAvenueThe Red Book Is Public Now.

Posted by CleverFoxFaceH-O-L-A ppl

• Top tags#video #world #reason #god #youtube #hope #truth #society #TheTruth #hell #evil #videos #humans #Atheist #government #money #death #media #hello #kids #book #devil #Canada #Christian #earth #freedom #children #culture #Jesus #community #created #rights #religious #evidence #Police #fear #racist #bullshit #religion #friends #vote #China #atheism #Constitution #laws #Christians #faith #church #belief #liberal ...

Members 1,322Top