slug.com slug.com
5 3

Another common Media lie they repeat over and over again as thus to make it true by repeating it. They say the United States was founded on White Supremacy nothing else. Again they say White does not exist its a social construct and yet when they can make up blame on something magically they know what White is. I was going to post the 10 amendments and lets evaluate what is White supremacy about that.

1. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances----- NOTHING TO DO WITH WHITE SUPREMACY

2. A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed------- NOTHING TO DO WITH WHITE SUPREMACY

3. No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.-------- NOTHING TO DO WITH WHITE SUPREMACY

4. The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized------ NOTHING TO DO WITH WHITE SUPREMACY

5. No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation-------NOTHING TO DO WITH WHITE SUPREMACY

6. In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defense.----------------------NOTHING TO DO WITH WHITE SUPREMACY

7. In suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise re-examined in any court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law------------ NOTHING TO DO WITH WHITE SUPREMACY

8. Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted------------------------- -NOTHING TO DO WITH WHITE SUPREMACY

9. The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.------------- NOTHING TO DO WITH WHITE SUPREMACY

10. The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people--------- NOTHING TO DO WITH WHITE SUPREMACY

It was founded with us to be a clear majority look at the 1790 Congress.
Slavery was also terrible and a 1 percent elite like todays elite who obsess about cheap labor and nothing else matters to them. The country was founded on many principles and getting away from Europe and Monarchy at the time, and religious Freedom from a state run church. White Supremacy was not even a concept back then they were English and new settlers. It is especially nuts when Antifa, CNN, The Root, Huffpost, Vox, Vice, MSNBC, All Black commentators on TV pretty much, all Jewish writers at the New York Times, Black Lives Matter Leaders, 1619 Project writer I swear gather in a lair and permeate this with no challenge oh America was founded on White supremacy.

Robert100 7 June 2
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The perfect is the enemy of the good is applicable here. The fact that racism exists is not evidence that the complete elimination there of is a recipe for utopia. It most cases the means to an end are highly relevant. Most of the implemented strategies to rectify the unfortunate consequences of racial discrimination have had less than optimal results. Perhaps a new course should be charted.

wolfhnd Level 8 June 2, 2020

The media just has a narrative that white people suck and they hate us. More people are waking up to this garbage.

I hope so SACHA. I talk with more normal White people and you are right they see it. I had to correct this old liberal White woman who literally said because I never see the media show a White person die by Cops it must never happen. She was supposed to be educated too. I showed her the Washington Post stats (a liberal paper by the way) which show more Whites in total numbers die and per interactions with the police die more frequently. I feel like saying the old proverb "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?" Changing that to "If a crime happens to a White person but nobody in the media covers it, does it even happen to a normie"????

@Robert100 I know some white people who fall into that bullshit white guilt stuff. It's hard to even talk to those people. I try to reason with them. I have a cousin. She is a nice gal but she told me a few years ago that we had white privilege. I had to stop myself from laughing. The woman was living in her van. I think a lot of these woman and some men get brainwashed from college.

@Sacha799 Yes my uncle born in 1956 spoke of his days in college and his professors at Princeton hammering this do not be racist message constantly like 24/7. Almost like in your sleep and being White was evil and they often lied that People of color could not be racist towards us or racist in general. It really as a deliberate scheme by those who took over academia. Kevin Macdonald describes this well in Culture of Critique. Also this documentary he is in describes it.

@Sacha799 It is definitely the college and big education system. It is also a thing corporations use as a scapegoat for their own crimes. Tucker Carlson mentioned this on his show last night. 9 minutes 30 seconds is when he talks about it and soon after Brit Hume

You may want to learn from history, not fake history.

Had enough double-speak yet?

I don't know ask your liberal friends does 1 of those 10 amendments have anything to do with White supremacy? To the modern day Democratic party, CNN, MSNBC, HUFFPOST, Antifa, and New York Times writers breathing air is White supremacy so I guess they would find it somehow in their tiny brains a way to rationalize that all 10 Amendments were just about White supremacy.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 18

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top