slug.com slug.com
5 1

What Comic was better, Dilbert or Garfield?

I was telling Paul I thought Garfield was one of the best comics. I like Dilbert too but said it was crap compared to Garfield. I thought we should have a vote on it. ( I know this doesn't have anything to do with politics.) It just seemed like a fun poll.

Garfield Vs. Dilbert

• 4 votes
  • 14 votes
Sacha799 7 June 14
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Garfield is funny but I don't perfer cats. Especially ones that eat lasagna.

On Team Dilbert. I can't even remember the last time I read Garfield. The early 80s?

Anyone here watch the Dilbert animated cartoon? I got more into it than into the original strip.

AMRX Level 5 June 14, 2020

I've never seen the Dilbert cartoon. I love the comics. I do prefer Garfield because I grew up on him. Not to mention I have cats so I can relate. I also love Jon.

Definitely Dilbert. Not that I don't like Garfield but Dilbert is more grounded in reality and I am a software developer...

I agree that it has to be Dilbert. But I am biased. Scott Adams is also an engineer.

I have to go with Dilbert. Part of the reason is that I was working in a tech office environment at the time and the craziness that he made fun of in the cartoons reflected reality.

@Ramzpaul Imagine if Scott Adams was willing to be a guest on Happy Homelands??

@Robert100 I am sure he know who I am. But he seems a tad skittish. I am not sure he would go on the show.

@ramzpaul Ramz do you get power points here on slug too the more you post and comment?? Do you get more money that way also from Slug?? If so awesome it incentivizes using it

@Robert100 I tried to contact him awhile back and see if he would go on the show and I never got a response. I think he only goes on things like that douchebag Joe Rogan.

@LogicalExtreme I agree with you about Styx being really white pilled about everything but sometimes people want to hear a hopeful message. I don't see what is wrong with talking to different people. Why just stay in an echo chamber? I'm not a fan of Obama but if he wanted to come on my YouTube channel I would speak with him.

@Sacha799 Exactly and it keeps the channel safe to not talk to someone further away from Styx. It also allows people like Michelle Malkin to feel more comfortable coming onto the show. I am about to give up on Ann Coulter but hopefully she would not be afraid to come on still due to Styx being less threatening than Tiina was. Styx is best at being a bridge for more people to slightly change their views. If people have made their money and their media career is pretty much over I do not get why they fear going on. It still baffles me.

@Robert100 Ann might come on if anyone could get a hold of her. I've seen her on lesser known names.

@Sacha799 True she did James Edwards show Political Cesspool. Pat Buchanan did too. Heck Buchanan even did a show with Spencer once. Yeah I hold out hope she will come on. I think it would be a dream come true for Ramz. Also now that Steve King the Iowa Congressman Civ Nat guy is out of office part of me wishes he would come on as once your out of office it frees you up to do what you want.

@Robert100 I would love if Ann would come on. I thought it was a real douche move on Mark Dice's part when he was calling her menopausal. I thought people on the right were the ones that were supposed to have class and manners. All because she calls out Trump on his B.S. I prefer the truth from people and not this cult worship people have for Trump.

@Sacha799 Sadly doesn't it seem Styx is part of that Trump cult? Mark Dice did that and was serious not a joke? Weird. Dice must stay close to the GOP Inc narrative because he has over 1 million subscribers is on the right and Youtube has not censored him yet.

@Robert100 I'm sure he was serious. He said all that crap on Twitter a few weeks ago. She responded back about his penis size. He also promotes that little girl Cringe Panda. Seems kinda creepy.

@Sacha799 What fun stuff do you plan to do next year when things open back up?? Any fun trips planned?

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 36

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top