slug.com slug.com
4 8

Looks like I have been right since the beginning. COVID-19 is a highly infectious, but mild, virus. [fee.org]

ramzpaul 8 June 15
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

LOL i had the coof back in late January perhaps early feb, dizzy as fuck, had to have a neighbor change my kitchen lightbulb tottering on the step ladder and i'm older than you, yeah but i survived this has been an amazing PsyOp and it worked

I was literally banned from Faceberg for explaining the data to people related to the incalculability of case fatality rate when you don't even know the No:Mild: Severe symptom ratios for those infected- and the psyop this viral hype has amounted to. Sweden even stopped tracking their recoveries weeks ago, they never had a lock-down, and they suppose herd immunity has either been achieved or is close and upcoming for them. Jews literally just trying to distract from the continued push for ZION, orchestrated collapse of American markets so that those in the know could buy back on the low, destruction of small businesses, and of course take eyes off of Israel's role in the Jeffery Epstein trafficking saga that has unfolded. Imagine at this time trusting people like Dershowitz, Mike Cernovich, Ronald Lauder, Lex Wexner, or an endless list of DC and NYC MEGA Group Jewish swamp monster parasites. The "Never Again" Israeli slogan needs to become "Never Again Trust A Nose".

The common cold.

The 'experts' may have subjected us to a blunder greater than any since the Iraq War.

And just as that war dragged on and on after the initial blunder, we (at least here in Hawaii) are being subjected to muh second wave paranoid nonsense. Our leaders learn nothing as our state plunges into poverty.

AMRX Level 5 June 15, 2020

Definitely. I predict this bs will drag on rest of the year regardless of hospital capacity, relevant statistics or the average age of death “With Covid” which btw,, is higher than the average life expectancy. The average age of Covid fatality is 80 plus worldwide. Doesn’t matter. Everywhere I go, given the masks, the alerts, the closures and cancellations, you’d think we were having a local cholera, polio or yellow fever outbreak w no vaccine.

@CarriePCox Before the latest wave of BLMania (which has even hit Hawaii where there are few blacks), I thought Biden winning the election would end the virus nonsense and we'd be told about the 'Biden Rebirth' of America. I'm reminded of this Z-Man post:

[thezman.com]

In the 1980’s, for example, the newspapers featured stories about the so-called homeless crisis on a weekly basis. That’s when we went from calling them bums to pretending their only problem was a lack of shelter. Once Clinton assumed power, the homeless stories disappeared.

But no. Tonight the local news mentioned that a Hawaii school is spending $3 million on virus safety to reopen this fall. Not many 80-year-olds in school. We keep being told about cases. Not deaths because there haven't been any for some time. Nonetheless the fearmongering continues. The newsreader was expressing concern that fewer people were wearing masks these days.

I laughed when I heard the local paper just laid off half its 'news' staff. The fishwrap is nothing but COVID Floyd, COVID Floyd, day after day. In a state where most people don't know where Minnesota is, much less Minneapolis. Useless and irrelevant. Because our 'journalists' get the same script as their comrades elsewhere in the USSA. So the Hawaii media make it sound as if we'll all die from the plague at any moment if the white supreeeemists don't kill us first. Absurd.

The masks, the kneeling ... we're seeing a new religion develop before our eyes.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 31

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top