slug.com slug.com
4 9

I wonder if anything will exist from Atlanta after the cops all walk out tonight? I can't blame the cops. What they did to that cop was horrible. Some people want the death penalty for him. All he did was defend himself.

Sacha799 7 June 17
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How widespread is the walkout? I'm seeing conflicting reports.

Kit8 Level 1 June 18, 2020

I wouldn't blame them if they all resigned. I know they threw that cop under the bus to avoid violence, but it was still wrong. Just as I can't watch the Floyd video without feeling outrage toward the cop, I can't watch the other without thinking that cop was just trying to protect himself.

Maybe we need more walk-outs and strikes. Maybe that's the best way for reasonable Americans to respond to all this madness. As much as some of us may want to pick up a gun and attack those attacking our country down to it's very foundations, maybe the whole working class should pull an "Atlas Shrugged."

Can you imagine how they'd shriek, whine, and ultimately beg when there's no water, no electricity, no garbage collection, and nothing works? So far they've lived in a world with few consequences. They can be as crazy as they want, but everything keeps working. What if we "stop the motor of the world?"

Tycho Level 7 June 17, 2020

Feel sick to to stomach. Rayshard was in prison for child abuse and he was released early due to COVID-19. He has been arrested over 100 times! He was drunk in a car at Wendy's, resisted arrest (he punched a police office in the head), and he took a tazer from the police office and fired it at him. THe cop should have been awarded a medal.

ramzpaul Level 8 June 17, 2020

@Ramzpaul Is this our dystopia future Paul??

@Robert100 It's our dystopian present ... which makes me fear for the future.

@ramzpaul I had no idea about the child abuse. Or the early release. Or his over one hundred arrests. Your short reply is more informative than a long MSM article.

@Robert100 Nothing future about our present dystopian world.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 32

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top