slug.com slug.com
4 9

I wonder if anything will exist from Atlanta after the cops all walk out tonight? I can't blame the cops. What they did to that cop was horrible. Some people want the death penalty for him. All he did was defend himself.

Sacha799 7 June 17
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How widespread is the walkout? I'm seeing conflicting reports.

Kit8 Level 1 June 18, 2020

I wouldn't blame them if they all resigned. I know they threw that cop under the bus to avoid violence, but it was still wrong. Just as I can't watch the Floyd video without feeling outrage toward the cop, I can't watch the other without thinking that cop was just trying to protect himself.

Maybe we need more walk-outs and strikes. Maybe that's the best way for reasonable Americans to respond to all this madness. As much as some of us may want to pick up a gun and attack those attacking our country down to it's very foundations, maybe the whole working class should pull an "Atlas Shrugged."

Can you imagine how they'd shriek, whine, and ultimately beg when there's no water, no electricity, no garbage collection, and nothing works? So far they've lived in a world with few consequences. They can be as crazy as they want, but everything keeps working. What if we "stop the motor of the world?"

Tycho Level 7 June 17, 2020

Feel sick to to stomach. Rayshard was in prison for child abuse and he was released early due to COVID-19. He has been arrested over 100 times! He was drunk in a car at Wendy's, resisted arrest (he punched a police office in the head), and he took a tazer from the police office and fired it at him. THe cop should have been awarded a medal.

ramzpaul Level 8 June 17, 2020

@Ramzpaul Is this our dystopia future Paul??

@Robert100 It's our dystopian present ... which makes me fear for the future.

@ramzpaul I had no idea about the child abuse. Or the early release. Or his over one hundred arrests. Your short reply is more informative than a long MSM article.

@Robert100 Nothing future about our present dystopian world.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 32

Photos 472 More

Posted by Regin1999Can't say I haven't run across this type a few times....

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhere is the lie?

Posted by CourseofEmpireCheckmate

Posted by Regin1999Words of wisdom

Posted by CourseofEmpireComing soon or even happening already?

Posted by CourseofEmpireA British children's story telling the truth.

Posted by RLeeBarkerThey're banning Dr. Seuss books and pulling them from shelves. And these people have the nerve to call others "Nazis."

Posted by CourseofEmpireActual material that's being taught in New York public schools right now. In the end, if you're white, you're vermin, a pestilence, nothing but pure evil. A tsunami of antiwhite hatred is coming.

Posted by RLeeBarkerThe New Valentine

Posted by CourseofEmpireYep, they’re coming for everyone on the right, even moderate Normie types, as well as so-called centrists who are against much of the Progressive agenda.

Posted by sqeptiqLooks like someone cucked and deleted this post, but it was a spicy one!

Posted by vonLeibnizI'm just saying hi after having signed up here. I heard Ramz mentioning this place on Youtube. So, hi from Sweden! I'll include a a picture of me and our cat.

Posted by RLeeBarkerWe have each others' back.

Posted by sqeptiq"Want a balloon, li'l buddy? How about some cotton candy? Let me give you your boat back! It's floating down here. We all float down here!"

Posted by CourseofEmpireIt’s funny that Democrats are openly advocating censorship and re-education camps, both things they said Trump/Pence would do after the 2016 elections, neither of which actually happened...

Posted by jdrerbHappy Holiday

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #youtube #biden #money #Police #reason #truth #death #god #whites #culture #rights #democrats #politics #USA #China #society #vote #freedom #evidence #Canada #children #videos #liberal #TheTruth #evil #fear #nation #racist #friends #chinese #racism #kids #hell #community #crime #conservative #propaganda #book #justice #religion #Christian #antifa #population #violence #sex ...

Members 1,664Top