slug.com slug.com
3 5

"White Privilege" is the new mantra of the left, taught in all public schools, supported by all Democrats, and relentlessly pushed by most media and social networks.

But what is the actual Truth about Privilege in society today.

Privilege is wearing $200 sneakers when you never had a job.
Privilege is wearing $300 Beats headphones while living on public assistance.
Privilege is having a Smart phone with a Data plan which you receive no bill for.
Privilege is living in public subsidized housing where you do not have a utility bill and where rising property taxes and rents and energy costs have absolutely no effect on the amount of food you can put on your table.
Privilege is having free health insurance for you and your family that's paid for by working people who can't afford health insurance for their families.

Privilege is having multiple national organizations promoting and protecting your race that's subsidized by federal tax dollars.

Privilege is having access to a national college fund that supports only your race.
Privilege is having a television network that supports only your race.
Privilege is the ability to protest against anything that triggers you, without worrying about calling out off work and the consequences that accompany such.

The list goes on but I will stop here.

The Truth becomes obvious and quite upsetting.

TheTruthmonger 2 June 18
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It drives me crazy. Most of my life I have worked two jobs to just try to get ahead and then I'm told I have privilege.

I could use some white privilege. I've been hand to mouth for most of my life, and trying not to be tired. It definitely bugs me that I don't qualify for assistance when illegals seem to, and there are generations of institutional welfare families among the socially disadvantaged, who will never climb out of it because they no longer culturally know how, and have effectively become wards of the State. And my taxes - which I can barely afford to pay, are funding them all.

"White privilege" is an anti-white slur that places Jewish nepotism and subversion on the necks of the white man.

You are part of the problem dude by naming a GROUP as responsible, the same way anti-white slurs happen.

Recent Visitors 14

Photos 490 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireThey are really gunning for anyone who won't comply!

Posted by CourseofEmpireI've seen a lot of this or variations of it lately.

Posted by ellismJust a heads up.

Posted by CourseofEmpireFrom a snap protest against the lockdown in Melbourne tonight. NB: these protests are now classified as illegal and many of these people were later arrested.

Posted by StratslingerLessons From Nixon - Men Of The West

Posted by CourseofEmpireEurophobia is a term that should be made common in the popular vernacular.

Posted by CourseofEmpireYep, white supremacy (actually, just being white) is the cause of all problems. ;)

Posted by RLeeBarkerIntroducing the New Lego set, "Capitol Visit"

Posted by WingITprodAmerican NeoGothic 2 by WingIT Productions

Posted by CourseofEmpireIt's a troll account, but so wished it was real. 😂

Posted by andaleyutroLet's call the Zionists 'razists'.

Posted by ellismLevel 3 Already Whoopie

Posted by CourseofEmpireWell, as long as it’s done by a private company, I guess it’s ok then, right?

Posted by sqeptiqHello, fellow white people!

Posted by CourseofEmpireYes, I'm sure she was an absolute polymath.

Posted by CourseofEmpireInteresting, so it does seem that restricting immigration actually benefits a country: [numbersusa.com]

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #youtube #Police #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #politics #USA #society #China #freedom #vote #evidence #children #videos #Canada #TheTruth #liberal #kids #racist #evil #fear #nation #community #racism #conservative #chinese #friends #hell #crime #book #propaganda #justice #religion #Christian #population #FreeSpeech #antifa #Flu ...

Members 1,801Top