slug.com slug.com
7 10

This was just a matter of time. Even mild civic nationalists are now being banned. Basically, if you think Whites have the right to live, that is now deemed 'hateful.'

This is why we need to promote sites such as Slug.

ramzpaul 8 June 19
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If the Whites offered to march into the sea and die, the Blacks would say "No, you have to live and be our personal slaves."

This stuff is so crazy. She never says anything hateful. You can say you want to kill white people and they will let you keep your twitter account. Hell, they would probably promote you. I think people should get off twitter.

@Sacha799 I used to look for tweets from Hawaii about killing white people and report them to Twitter. Needless to say Twitter didn't do much, so I gave up. Antiwhite sentiment is strong here in Hawaii (I used to be antiwhite myself decades ago). But having always known that, even I was shocked at how people here freely expressed violent desires with racial slurs on a public platform. Something I would never have done at the nadir of my own bigotry. I'm Japanese and I cannot imagine what it would be like to be subjected to such hatred. My white friends in Hawaii know. They've told me ...

What did she do? I'm not on Twitter, I left years ago because my comments kept getting removed during discussions.

So what did she do wrong?

I wonder if Stefan Molyneux or Paul Joseph Watson will be next??

@Robert100 I used to think the alt-lite would always be permissible, but now that Katie Hopkins is gone, Molyneux and Watson could join her at any moment.

@ramzpaul first made me consider Trump in 2015, but it was Molyneux who gave me the final push toward the one and only presidential candidate I ever voted for. Or believed in. Past tense.

People need to start abandoning these social media platforms en masse.

RamzFan Level 6 June 19, 2020

This really baffles me as a non-white. Aren't whites still the majority in this country? Why are so many of them advocating for oppression of their own race? I know many white progressives who are brainwashed sheep that cheer for the people who lead them to the slaughterhouse. It's very sad. White Lives Matter and white un-brainwash matters more for now. This is a very important issue. Even the second-generation Asians who are educated (and brainwashed) here think they have privilege and guilt. How do we take back the education system?

Naomimi Level 7 June 19, 2020

It's called the Sapir-Whorf Hypothesis, who ever controls the language controls everything - even if small in number.

In ancient times they used to say the pen is mightier than the sword.

@Naomimi It is a great question. Kevin Macdonald's book Culture of Critique helped me understand why elites in Media, Hollywood, and Politics many of whom look White but are not, but instead they are The Most Anti White pieces of shit on Earth belong to a certain tribe. Men like Noel Ignatiev, and Tim Wise and women like Susan Sontag who called us the Greatest Cancer of the Human Race.

Start with home schooling our children, then trade schools. It’s a very simple basic plan to protect the minds of our youth.

@Robert100 I didn't know any of those names but I would add Robin DiAngelo, the author of the retarded book "White Fragility", to the list of the Greatest Cancer of the Human Race. Cheers to their demise. We need to stop the anti-white hate.

@Naomimi The white race is the cancer of human history; it is the white race and it alone — its ideologies and inventions — which eradicates autonomous civilizations wherever it spreads, which has upset the ecological balance of the planet, which now threatens the very existence of life itself.

Susan Sontag

@Naomimi Sontag was born Susan Rosenblatt in New York City, the daughter of Mildred (née Jacobson) and Jack Rosenblatt, both Jews of Lithuanian[5] and Polish descent. Her father managed a fur trading business in China, where he died of tuberculosis in 1939, when Susan was five years old.[1] Seven years later, Sontag's mother married U.S. Army captain Nathan Sontag. Susan and her sister, Judith, took their stepfather's surname, although he did not adopt them formally.[1] Sontag did not have a religious upbringing and said she had not entered a synagogue until her mid-20

@Robert100 Wow, she did sound like a POS full of hate. Thank goodness she's dead now. She is probably lamenting from her grave that she can't join the BLM movement now.

Imagine what they have planned with AI and robotics.

Separate or die. Faster, anyone?

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 54

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top