slug.com slug.com
3 3

@ramzpaul I watched the first half of your latest Happy Homelands with Styx. Styx is a great guy and very astute, but he really is missing the boat with his dismissal of the BLM protest.

From the perspective of the BLM, these protests are working. They are getting our society to change in ways that will put white people at an even greater disadvantage.

For example, my wife and I both work for large corporations. They are now bending backwards to placate blacks. Every other day an email from the CEO or HR or DIE about how terrible our history is or systemic racism or Juneteenth (where the fuck did that come from?) or how we need more representation of blacks and, more generally, "marginalized groups", in our workforce (anyone but heterosexual white males!) or etc etc etc. They also feel the need to comment on every "racist" news item. The latest being the nooses in Oakland. The corporations have become uber-political and the political direction is left anti-whiteism.

And for the cherry on top: my company is donating a great deal of to BLM even though we are hurting financially to the extent that bonuses have been canceled for 2020!

I speak with trusted co-workers about this and they all hate it. But everyone feels that they must now be VERY careful about what they say. They're afraid of losing their jobs over this nonsense. It's like the stories you read about living under Communism.

I know Styx doesn't focus on white issues as much as you and he's not tied in to corporate culture. Still, he should really needs to understand how much ground the left anti-whitists have gained recently. And when this latest hysteria dies down (as Styx predicts), the baleful gains the left has made will still remain.

Choppy 5 June 21
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think all these places are doing pro BLM. The place where I work sent and email to everyone saying they stand for people of color and yada, yada, yada. It drives me crazy. Even some small owned businesses around here had that stupid Black out Tuesday, or whatever it was. It's getting harder and harder.

You’re describing the company I work at. Diversity is our strength, under represented minorities, systemic racism, blah blah blah. Don’t you dare disagree or your ass will be on the street before you complete a sentence. I’m actively looking for a new gig. You’re not alone.

pnw1234 Level 6 June 21, 2020

Thanks for your reply.

How did these American companies get so anti-white so fast?! Hell, not just anti-white, I'll add in anti-American too!

@Choppy Even Chick Fil A is bending the knee. They used to stand for something. I guess not anymore.

@Sacha799 More than bending the knee! Didn't the CEO (Dan Cathy) shine the shoes of the black rapper or something? What black body part will Dan Cathy focus on next to find forgiveness?

If it wasn't so surreally ominous, I'd be laughing my a** off!

@Choppy Corporate America has been selling us out for years. Management is only in it for themselves, they give 0 shits for our country and will do and say anything as long as they personally benefit. Karma has a way of catching up to people so at least there is that.

@Choppy I didn't see the shoe shining. That's really embarrassing. I wonder what happened to that company? They never gave into that kind of shit before. I wonder if they have a new CEO or something.

Good comment.

Styx is a good commentator and he is quite popular. I think part of his popularity is that he is always giving 'white pills.' Many people want to believe that Trump has a secret plan, and everything will work out okay. Styx provides hope and optimism.

I am of an older generation that tends to be more cynical. As such, I think Trump is just weak and really doesn't have some 4D chess secret plan.

end trade and boot illegals including DACA take money from bankers lawyers politicians landlords move most into manufacturing and make everything cheap and eliminate inflation reduce number of day n years to get what u want and have pregnanacy license deport violent and other criminals including usury

I haven't played your latest show yet which is a first for me. Normally I either watch it live (even though it's on at 5 AM in Hawaii!) or watch it after I wake up on Saturday. I'll try to listen to it later today.

Why the hesitation?

It pains me to say this, but it's getting harder for me to stomach Styx's 'white pills'.

I tried watching his solo videos after he became your new co-host. I tried to like him. I ... can't.

Maybe he reminds me too much of myself when I was a libertarian. I might have agreed with him all the time years ago. Now the overlap is only partial.

I love your solo videos. I love your show with Sacha. But your show with Styx is too happy for me. It certainly lives up to the title!

I realize you're not making Happy Homelands for me. Just wanted to let you know one perspective. And I'm curious if anyone in this group feels the same way.

I think Styx may be too detached from the current situation to grasp it. (Perhaps foolish coming from me who lives in Hawaii. But even here in the middle of the Pacific we are being endlessly told about BLM, even Juneteenth, even though Minneapolis is far away and we have few blacks.) He's in the Netherlands and watching everything from a distance. He's not drowning in propaganda; he doesn't understand Dutch and he gets to choose the English-language media he consumes. The US may seem to be in better shape from afar.

Same for companies. Unlike @Choppy and @pnw1234, Styx doesn't have a corporate job. I don't think he's ever had one. He doesn't know what it's like. Until I entered the business world I used to be a gung-ho Objectivist cheerleader of capitalism. Then I learned Dilbert was a documentary.

@AMRX It's funny you mention Dilbert. I watch Scott Adams also and he too seems oblivious to the anti-white propaganda and policies corporations now push down the throats of their employees.

I love his take on things usually and he can get away with comments that would get others canceled. For example, he recently said if reparations for blacks were calculated correctly, they'd be negative! But, man, he has a blind spot when it comes to the current corporate environment of DIE.

@AMRX I think Styx is a nice guy but I've never understood the appeal. Sometimes I wonder how he can be so naive about Trump. I'm sick of this 4D chess stuff.

Recent Visitors 13

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top