slug.com slug.com
5 9

I'll be glad when all this BLM stuff goes under the radar again. I can't even go on Facebook and see cat pictures without a bunch of stupid white people and their black fist icons. People I used to be friends with and have some respect for. it's a real disgrace.

Sacha799 7 June 21
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's come to the point where I post my non-COVID/BLM stuff on FB and I pretty much ignore what everyone else is posting. People are still interested in what I have to say ... but the feeling isn't mutual anymore. I get enough COVID/BLM in the MSM. I don't need the narrative to be parrotted in my personal space.

I'm finding out the hard way who I can trust. Who's sane. The list is very, very short.

Things are bad when I can talk more freely to people with pseudonyms than the people I actually know. Or thought I knew. I assumed conservatarians would be more resistant to COVID/BLM. Some are. Some aren't. And those who resist now might give in later once the CONservative narrative 'catches up' with the Leftist narrative.

AMRX Level 5 June 21, 2020

I'm lucky in some ways because I do have friends that live in my area that are on our side. There are lots of leftists tho because this is a college town. I wish you could discuss things with people that feel differently but they won't listen. I know some people that just go along with this crap because it's the popular opinion. They don't want to take the time to research things on their own.

So true, you can't even be whitepilled in peace these days. I predict that BLM, CovidTrump-19, LGBTQ1609 will only get more pervasive as we head into the final stretch of the Orange Man Bad election 2020. When Biden/Woman of Color wins and they get their blue sweep, maybe then it will be morning in america again..on social media.

I've avoided thinking about November. You made me realize why. I think the propaganda is intense now, but I'm going to miss the summer by then.

I've been predicting that if Biden wins, we'll be told incessantly about the "Biden rebirth" of America. COVID will vanish instantly as a concern. Ditto for police brutality against blacks. Impossible when a Womyn of Color is in .

We should be good by Black Friday 2020

I'm not sure. They are already cancelling things scheduled for September here.

That great quote now shall be. "This time shall also come to pass".
When the new Fad comes those friends will move on to it. Fad culture is all we have right now. The fad often lasts a month or less but COVID has delayed this one to maybe being more like 2 to 3 months.

Mind virus

I've been calling it Floyd-2020.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 28

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top