slug.com slug.com
12 14

Speak loudly and carry a small stick.

The removal of Theodore Roosevelt’s statue reminded me of his best known phrase - ‘’Speak softly and carry a big stick”. Of course, in recent years it has been claimed that he appropriated this aphorism from either Indians or a negro tribe in Africa. Because, if anything, Hollywood has taught us that all words of wisdom come from people who are ‘close to nature’, unlike the evil White man who is somehow alien from nature. But whatever the origin of the phrase, it rings true.

The problem with Trump is that he is a man who speaks loudly while carrying a small stick. When things go wrong he adopts his New York City blustery manner and makes all sorts of threats about ‘ominous weapons’ and how we will crack down on Big Tech who censors him. But the big stick never comes.

The management of Twitter has come to realize this after he made yet another warning that Twitter better not censor him. Twitter censored him anyway, and Trump did… nothing. At this point, corporations have no fear of Trump and they are openly mocking him.

We have also seen this in the streets. Riots can lead to dangerous situations and must be forcefully and swiftly put down. While mobs are vicious and scary, they are fundamentally weak and easy to demoralize. Immediately the government must respond with overwhelming force and shoot to kill whoever is seen looting and committing arson. Leaders must immediately be arrested and face long prison sentences. Undercover investigators must determine who is funding the riots and use RICO to arrest these people. Imagine leaders of Leftists groups such as the ADL or the SPLC being frog marched to court for financing domestic terrorism. These actions would be a BIG stick that would quickly restore order.

Instead, we have a President who sits in the White House tweeting “LAW AND ORDER!” as our cities burn. His administration is actively trying to appease the mobs by releasing more criminals from prison and weakening the police. Trump even rescheduled his Tulsa rally because it happened to fall on some made up racial holiday.

Appeasement is weakness that further emboldens a predator. Once you are on your knees begging for mercy, the response of the predator is to laugh with glee and slit your throat. And Trump is currently on his knees.

If Trump continues with weakness, he not only risks losing the election, but he could lose his life. The mob may demand his execution in the manner of czar Nicholas II.

Unless Trump wants to face the possibility of a big, black butt twerking over his corpse, he better find a big stick or flee the country. The last thing he needs to do is to talk loudly and do nothing.

ramzpaul 8 June 26
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The debates are going to be great cause joe bidden is so insane he is gone. and trump is going to destroy him.

"Each one hopes that if he feeds the crocodile enough, the crocodile will eat him last. All of them hope that the storm will pass before their turn comes to be devoured. But I fear greatly that the storm will not pass. It will rage and it will roar ever more loudly, ever more widely."

Winston Churchill, 01/20/40

Ramz Paul for president

Ill vote for you as long as you promise to solve that one really important problem.

BIDEN: "Walking and, you go, you know with the thing, and sticks there, you carried when you talked..."

Tycho Level 7 June 26, 2020

What can we do?

Has anyone ever heard of "Juneteenth" before? I literally never heard of it until a few weeks ago.

Kwanzaa's evil twin.

@joeloafsteen

Someone recently posted on comment on one of your Youtube video's regarding Trump, saying that he is the worse President the US has ever had. I disagree with that sentiment, however i would say that Trump has been the most disappointing President that the US has ever had.

Until you actually name who's underwriting White Genocide (Soros is just an Errand Boy/Face) and what they expect to accomplish, then nothing will happen until there's a Civil War or total Balkanization. However, that's what they probably want. These are the Evil Ones that Trump's had to contend with since the Election.

Trump has spent his entire term of office attempting to appease the groups who oppose him. When all else failed he even sought help from the neocons by bringing John Bolton into his administration - only to be slapped in the face yet again.

In a sense I have compassion for Trump. He has been under attack since he descended the elevator in Trump tower. But the obvious reality is, Trump had no idea of what he was facing when he won the Presidency. He's not equipped to handle it and at this point he is a broken man.

The only consolation I can find in his Presidency is that his campaign outlined a stance which resonated with many people on the right in America. Maybe someday America will have a candidate who will not only present that message, but also act on it.

There's not much time, however.

Triumph Level 6 June 26, 2020

Trump was not ideological enough, and treated government like a CEO hiring executives, when in reality you need competent partisans.

There is still plenty of time for Trump to right he ship. I talked a little about this in the podcast. I think if fashions his campaign as a fight against the do-nothing establishment, he could re-energize his base and out Dementia Joe in a tough position. That kin in the wheelchair winning against the establishment pick in NC should be an eye-opener in Trump world.

What I think happens is an ugly trench warfare campaign between two old men with no ideas and no reason to be running for president.

It is more than obvious that the American elite want to annihilate Whites, Bill Kristol has even publicly admitted it. BLM are a racist anti-white hate group funded by this elite.

I did see more Republican politicians promoting Parler. If they promote apps away from Big Tech that is one of the best things they can do.
[businessinsider.com]

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 54

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top