slug.com slug.com
5 10

A couple updates to the group -

Restricted to people over 18

Obviously, I have no way to determine the age of people in my group. But, philosophically, I don’t think it is a good idea to have people under the legal age to engage in dissident politics. We no longer live in a free country, and a child speaking his opinion will potentially damage his future educational and career opportunities. In such cases, there will be much pressure for the person to denounce his former opinions and embrace the anti-White narrative in an attempt to salvage his future. A person that goes into this thing should be an adult aware of the risks.

There is also the risk of accusations of sexual misconduct and grooming around kids. I don’t want that for this group.

No agent provocateurs

Invariably, when you have a site like this, you will eventually be flooded with the Hollywood Nazi types who embrace every SPLC stereotype of right wingers. These people fall usually into one of three categories -

• The FBI informant looking to entrap people
  • The Leftist shill trying to discredit our views
  • Retards

I have the superpower of being able to smell such people a mile away. And I won’t hesitate to block them from this group.

I encourage respectful conversation on any topic. But let’s keep it clean and not give ammunition to the enemy.

ramzpaul 8 June 28
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That’s a useful superpower to have, Ramzpaul! Could be woven into the sequel to “Avengers: Endgame”.

Man, I completely agree with you on this!
TWO thumbs up!

Good call RAMZ ! You certainly aren’t fresh off the pickle boat. Some of us have seen the adl crash test dummies and they are absolutely ridiculous. Many good points you make. Thanks

Harp Level 4 June 28, 2020

You have no idea how much i laughed at the pickle boat reference, heard that it feels like centuries ago

I'm fairly new here and this is my last social media stop. I never participated in either Facebook or Twitter because of things I heard about those formats early on.

You're very correct about agent provocateurs installing themselves in social media and they don't limit themselves to politically focused outlets. They tend to show up anywhere that non PC conversation occurs and I'm sure they will find their way here if they haven't already.

Somebody once said, "If you build it they will come".

Triumph Level 6 June 28, 2020

Unless it is an Ark. Then they only come when it's been raining for a while.

Ramz I am older than you

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 48

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top