slug.com slug.com
10 7

Get legal arms. Form local communities. The government will no longer protect us.

ramzpaul 8 June 28
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As other pictures have show, and other people have said, these two don't know how to handle weapons and are a danger to themselves. If you watch the video, you see how the man constantly points the barrel of his weapon at his wife. He is also holding it left-handed, where the ejection port seems to be on the right, so he'd have the bullet casings ejected onto his chest if he fired.

I respect what this couple did to defend themselves and their property but I HATE that they cucked for the press. They told reporters that they support BLM and the people terrorizing them were whites. BUT if you watch the video the protesters were white AND black.

YotterO Level 4 June 29, 2020

I heard that their mansion is a historical monument. Under Trump's new executive order, attacking it should be an instant 10 years jail!

Enter Karen and Boomer: [twitter.com]

I think they're Gen Xers...

Powerful.

The protesters were peacefully marching to the mayor's house to demand she resign (she had doxed some activists) when these two overreacted. They also don't know how to handle their weapons.

Video: [mobile.twitter.com]

@Slugo It sounds like someone let them in. Anyway, it's in the middle of the city. The association was responsible for security--not them.

Definitely aren't used to handling weapons. It looks like she's pointing a carrot.
However, I wouldn't be waiting for the HOA or the police to provide protection. You are ultimately responsible for your own safety.

@Slugo Yeah that's not what this protest was up to.

@Slugo Not from groups that have already been violent.

@Slugo And if you must conflate random looters with specific peaceful protest groups: 1. There has not been much looting since a few days about a month ago, and 2. There was no looting of which I'm aware that targeted residences.

@Slugo Protesting, some confrontations with rioting cops, some occupations of public spaces, and some monuments toppled, yes, but not looting. ATL perhaps is an exception because there was a new police murder that happened there.

There is a difference between the type of violence you describe and civil disobedience.

@Slugo Being in the middle of a major city, I can say that there is more order to it than you think.

@Slugo And the homeowners did have other options. [twitter.com]

@Slugo They are public figures.

@Slugo Here's when they arrived.

@Slugo Turns out he knew about the march ahead of time.

@Slugo Punish them!

@Slugo The law wasn't designed to completely shelter the rich from society, even if it seems that way sometimes.

When I went to the sporting goods store they were again out of the ammunition I was looking for. The place was busier than I had ever seen, and there were a ton of black people in addition to record breaking amounts of people in general.

I've noticed the increase in black folks too. Saw a funny incident where a young black women rang up a box of .38-55 Winchester for her snub-nosed revolver....

How much of the military you think has been compromised? I remember Obama purged a bunch of patriotic generals. Would Trump have any backing if shit goes down?

Probably shouldn't wait too long, The arms and ammo manufacturers are having a hard time meeting demand already.

Triumph Level 6 June 29, 2020

Make friends with disgruntled cops, too!

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 41

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top