slug.com slug.com
12 8

Reddit official okays racial hate against Whites.

ramzpaul 8 June 29
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So the Boers can finally have their own subreddit? Neat!

Women are in the majority.

Choppy Level 5 June 29, 2020

Majorities aren't protected? Finally, the day has come that I can use my N-word pass!

gadsden Level 4 June 29, 2020

Are the Soviet Gulags coming?? @Ramzpaul??

All you need is a bunch of trolls to go absolutely nuts and subvert the rule.

Boy oh boy, the tech companies don't even feel the need to hide the fact that they want white people made into second class citizens.

Co-founder of Twitch joins board of Reddit this month. Reddit gets rid of DJT subreddit and Twitch suspends Trump campaign. Twitter starts removing tweets from the president. Youtube purges. All around the same time.

Things are revving up. The message from these tech companies, from corporate America, from Hollywood, from the universities is the same: no dissenting opinions will be allowed. No dissenting opinions will be tolerated.

And what is dissent? Not wanting whites to become an oppressed people.

Choppy Level 5 June 29, 2020

Become? We already are oppressed second class citizens, and it's growing worse by the day.

Remember when conservatives were warning about the slippery slope and the left kept calling them conspiracy theorists? Well now...

I assume this will be rewritten once whitey is no longer ‘the majority’? Whatever that means...

Is it okay if I say I hate people who identify as victims?

I guess that means they'll be discriminating against Latinos in Los Angeles, who are the majority there.

Its a shame when someone in authority presents as a moron. The Constitution guarantees freedom for all. That means no one is special. This moron thinks everyone in the minority is special, as if that is justice. It is tyrannical injustice typical of the Hitlers of history.

Globally, people of European descent are a tiny minority. Does not Reddit and the rest of Big Tech claim to be global orginations first?

Hey Ramz, I seem to remember a semi-recent video of yours talking about the revolution in Czechoslovakia, and how we should be encouraged by what happened there (you had been reading some particular books on the subject, if I recall)

What I'm wondering about now is, how did they communicate with each other without being detected and censored and stamped out? We seem to be having a pretty hard time with that, even with all this technology. Each day (especially today) it seems like the proverbial noose is tightening. I know that was a much smaller country than we've got here, but how do you see people communicating/organizing if/when the internet is no longer viable? Or, do you think there will always be viable corners of the internet?? Snail mail???

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 72

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top