slug.com slug.com
3 3

Many great Content Creators have been banned off of YouTube recently, Stefan Molyneux today. The censorship, the riots, this COVID19, and the years of constant screaming, whining, and crying by the "people-kind" children on the left has been amusing and damaging simultaneously. I have not been pleased with Trump lately, but if you need a reason to vote for him (aside from Biden's team being the alternative), consider voting Trump as a way of saying, "Don't care, throw your tantrums. You're going to try and destroy Western Civilization either way. I would prefer to see disobedient children not get their way while you're doing it." Makes it a bittersweet situation we are being forced to live through. Keep in mind, no one is on the side of decency at this point on either party wing. I am right wing, but I am disappointed all people in politics at this point. Get involved locally! That's the best way to keep your area safe and sane, if not better it!

JessT 3 June 29
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Joe Rogan is going to Spotify. A good move. Spotifi put a value on what Rogan does, $100 million. Shapiro is already diversified.

We knew it was coming.

It is really scary. Even if you (plural you, not calling anyone out) didn't like/support him, he was never banned before now. So many other people have been banned. Regardless of who it is, as long as it is not objectively unlawful, NO ONE should be de-platformed. Leftist, Extreme Right... It doesn't matter. People should have a voice. We need to defend anyone and everyone who is obeying the law of the USA (because YouTube is a USA-based corporation) to have free speech! We must defend that no matter what we think of what they say! Everyone deserves a say and to have a voice. If you don't like it, don't listen to it!

What do you consider decency? I see it as a willingness to analyze different points of view, glean from them some things that are valid concerns, be willing to discuss rather than blame, keep in your heart the concept that we all are imperfect, recognize your own faults and work at becoming a better person.

Pand0ro Level 7 June 29, 2020

Decency is a bit broader because there are many ways to be decent, but I agree with your basic definition for the most part. Indecency is what I think people will understand better because it is how NOT to be. I consider indecency, specific to this case, to be the people who will become arsonists, loot, murder, and de-platform ideas they disagree with. If you have a different opinion or want to go to your local government to take down a statue, fine. If you want to ignore content you do not like or debate people in the hopes of changing their minds or at least making your voice heard, fine. But if you think violence, the destruction of innocent people's livelihoods, and causing more problems for people of all races in their/other people's communities is the way to go about it, think again. There are many, many, many, non-violent and non-destructive ways to approach things that you want to be addressed. I just want people to keep calm and debate, converse, and discuss, not harm property nor people. I think you can blame people for behaving in unlawful, violent, and harmful ways that are quite obvious. I recognize my faults. But at least I am not running around burning things down, attempting to silence people, or beating people up. I may have some viewpoints or thoughts that need debate, but I am not harming people or their property. That can't be condoned. I don't care if it is a Marx statue or a Lincoln statue.

@JessT There is absolutely no excuse for the violence and destruction. It is pure evil. I understand people protesting, but there comes a time when it is time to put the signs away and get to work. The legitimate protests about Mr. Floyd's death were exaggerated because the Covid 19 lock-down had made more people available. They went on too long and have become counter-productive. The network news mandate, not to present the news but to grab as many eyeballs as possible latch on to all the lunatics outrageous demands so that is what is given to us. History cannot and should not be erased because it is necessary for us to learn from.

Recent Visitors 18

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top