slug.com slug.com
4 3

John Mark has deleted his YouTube and Twitter accounts and has left the movement

For those of you not familiar with him he was a YouTuber who popularized "Propertarianism". He became famous with a series of videos with millions of views exploring the potential for the present death of America to devolve into a violent conflict, and the steps needed to rationally separate to avoid the violence.

Think of him as Afterthought, only with a lot more audio-visual pizzazz.

On July 4th the Propertarian Bros held a rally the purpose of which was to ignite a Reformation of America. Were it not thousands of miles away I would have attended, but had I attended I would have been disappointed. The rally was not organized well, the logistics and "optics" were poor. Not to belabor it, but Curt Doolittle, the theorist, gave an awkward speech and then gave his platform to a black Marxist.

There are lessons here for November 4th, possibly earlier.

1. What we are doing is applying for a job. We are applying to be the government for a nation of 180 million people, with an inevitably large impact on billions of others around the world, to include our allies in Canada, Europe, Russia, Iceland, Greenland, Australia and New Zealand: the Northern / Polar Alliance.

When you go to a job interview, you dress for success, you prepare for typical questions, you know your selling points, you attempt to reassure doubts that come with any unknown. People want to trust that your government will, for instance, not worsen their quality of life, get tangled up in unnecessary conflicts, pick up the garbage on Friday; they want to trust that when they file a form with your government it will not get lost, but will be promptly acted upon, that when they go before the court they will have a fair trial and that the proverbial nephew of the prosecutor won't get special treatment over them.

1. Selling Whitopia to whites shouldn't be that hard, but it is turning out to be far harder than it needs to be. We must reassure folks that life will be very similar to the life we all know except without the people who hate us and want us dead. The laws will remain stable during a period of transition, and after an interval, we will open them up to modification through a fair and just process. Christianity will be respected again while non-Christians will be free of vexation for not practicing the majority religion. In other words, the new nation will be what we thought America was, only much much better.

2. People who put themselves forward must be supported spiritually and materially by those who do not. As this is war, all men of fighting age are duty bound to participate in one way or another, possibly to the max. Under no circumstances are you to point your weapon at your own people, it must be trained constantly on the Enemy. When advice needs to be given, it must be given in a brotherly way, to strengthen and ennoble. Likewise, resistance to the council of the wise must be seen as a character flaw, perhaps a fatal one.

3. This did not happen with the Propertarian Bros' 4th of July rally. On the one hand, the event was not conducted with the gravitas and decorum that a true Declaration requires. On the other hand, the criticism was destructive, not ennobling. I will be reaching out to John Mark and Curt Doolittle to thank them for what they have done and what they choose to do in the days, months, and years ahead. Theirs was not the perfect or ultimate solution, but it was definitely in the ball park. One day soon a leader will emerge - cometh the hour, cometh the man - and at that time all silliness must stop and we must go "all in" for victory. The fate of the universe, whether mankind and mankind's God will thrive into the indefinite and infinite future, or be Abolished by the Enemy and replaced by AI, robots, and transhumans, will be determined in the coming struggle.

All the best

Afterthought 7 July 8
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't know anything about John Mark. But when I heard that he had chosen Richmond Virginia to hold a rally my red flag went up. Having a white advocacy rally in a predominantly black city is stupid at best. At worst, it's a way to cause a conflict which will place Caucasians in a no win situation.

Young white people on the right have to be very careful about who they choose to follow.

Beisdes, any belief that a modification of ideology will fix anything in todays America is foolish. The left is attacking America and they aren't going to sit and listen to anybody's idea of an alternative ideology. The left's ideology is destruction. That's all they're focused on - that's all they're interested in focusing on.

Triumph Level 6 July 9, 2020

I’m pretty sure that John Mark has at least 4 online personalities (user names, identities) that he controls and uses so I’d be very wary of donating to anyone who is full of such flowery speech like “John” was. He was so full of apologies and ass kissing compliments that I was embarrassed on his behalf. What a small man. We need someone real if we are going to try to peacefully move away from people who hate our guts. Maybe we could simply start off by moving to certain agreed upon regions in the United States to live closer to each other to sort of condense ourselves, so that we aren’t so spread out. That might be some kinda start. Once our people live close to each other, then we can form communities. Some of us can start a fundraiser to help our people move out of cities where they are hated so they can safely raise their kids around their true people. I’d donate to such a fundraiser as long as I can see messages from the family who gets to move somewhere safer or some proof that the fundraiser is for real.

Exactly what I said would happen. I told people John was just there to take down the names of “white supremacists” and take their money and leave. He was a trickster. People foolishly drove many hours to attend his “event” and donated money to his “cause”, all without him telling them what his “well thought out plan” was. Now he can count his money and laugh. Anyone who wanted to connect with other people in those comments should have exchanged their communication methods quickly. I wonder if all the people who drove, donated, and signed their names hoping for peaceful separation, are sorely regretting it and will never trust so naively again. Some people thought I was being cynical when I said he’d just take their money and their names and disappear. Now he can share that list of names with interested parties.

Lots of people wanted me to have him on. I really never looked into his theories. But it sounds like they were built in sand.

@ramzpaul I thought you did have him on once before??

I remember a guy with a power rangers helmet and questions were asked about political strategy.

@Robert100 I could be wrong, but did Blackpilled wear a helmet on the show once?

@steve1066 He was a guest but I don't think he had a helmet.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 40

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top