slug.com slug.com
4 14

We are living through a psychological experiment.

ramzpaul 8 July 9
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

AND THE REALLY SCARY PART IS HOW MANY IDIOTS ARE FALLING FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The really big question is : what will THEY try next?????????????????

Serg97 Level 8 July 10, 2020

I've never been so scared. Not of the virus, but of my 'fellow citizens'.

In They Live, the enemy was an alien minority, and the majority passively go along with the propaganda.

In reality, quite a lot of people actively spread the propaganda and enforce it. With zeal!

Defund the police? Why not, when every Karen has appointed herself an officer?

@AMRX Talk about ruling through fear, I just heard that over 300 laboratories in Florida were having between 70% and 90% positive "KUNG-FLU" tests.
I also talked to a lady today, that told me that she had gone in for a CV 19 test, filled out the paperwork, but then left because the line was to long!!! The next day, she got a call that her test was POSITIVE, but she never took the test!!!!! And this happened in South Dakota!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COVID-19; The biggest Trojan Horse of all time.
I bought into the virus for the first 2 or 3 weeks, but as soon as i became aware that the establishment/mainstream media, were starting to silence other health-care professionals, who were speaking out against the virus, i then knew that we were being played.
It still beggars belief though, that the vast majority of people are STILL believing everything that their Governments are telling them even though there have been blatant daily contradictions during this whole PLANdemic.

Steve, you and i think a lot alike!!!!!!!!!!!

I was initially terrified of the virus too. I considered prepping. I was thinking about masks long before everyone else.

But yeah, the silencing of dissenting mainstream medical professionals was eye-opening.

People are so afraid they can't think. Frank Herbert was right: fear is the mind-killer. So nobody even blinks when some 'leader' lectures us about how we must wear masks ... without wearing one himself. Nobody wonders if he's 'endangering' the equally maskless sign language interpreter next to me.

(Been trying to find a YouTube video of that situation in Hawaii. I've seen it on TV. But not quite everything has been uploaded online yet.)

It is astonishing when you look at it with a sober mind...but cults, blind obedience to authority and complete contradiction and hypocrisy are nothing new to humanity.

Most people honestly don't care about being morally, intellectually and factually consistent. They really only care about being on the safe side of power.

I believe there are evolutionary reasons for this. A hypocrite who supports the King and his men today, even if what the King says today is the exact opposite of yesterday, is far more likely to live to see tomorrow than the man who insists on a consistent and coherent social order.

"They really only care about being on the safe side of power."

That's the truth I've been avoiding. And have been forced to face. It's ugly. It's no wonder I've been in denial. I've fooled myself into thinking people I know are 'special'. But this manufactured crisis has shown me who I can trust. Almost no one. Big black pill.

I've seen that truth stated many times by many others, but your explanation for it is new to me. You made me realize evolution is not about the survival of the most honest. Abstract ideals can stand in the way of biological continuity. I still don't want to give up on ideals, though. If one has to be a hypocrite to reproduce ... what kind of role model would a hypocrite be as a parent?

@AMRX How about being a REALIST, to yourself and your children!!!! That is NOT HYPOCRISY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a concern I've tried to shove to the back of my mind, but it won't go away because I can't make sense out of the nonsense.

We know we've been misled (lied to?) about the number of actual deaths from covid. Few if any places mandated masks when the presumed death toll was at its peak, but here we are with deaths declining and....we're being forced to wear masks, even though we're also told it's an ordinance that, while enforceable, is very difficult to enforce. No one has to wear a mask proven to be effective...anything will do. But that makes sense, too, because no one has been able to prove that masks are all that effective anyway. Oh, and it's ok if you don't wear it properly...it's ok if it doesn't cover your mouth or your nose. You can even have it down around your throat from what I've seen. I guess as long as you look like you're doing what you're told, you'll be fine.

So yeah, I'm more than a little skeptical about what's going on. It's impossible for me not to wonder if we're being tested to see how compliant we are. For what purpose is hard to say, but let's see what happens if and when a vaccine becomes available.

The mask doesn't treat the virus because we never had a virus problem to begin with.

The mask treats the Panic.

No one has the guts to come out and say the virus was overblown and not that bad. We are past the point of no return and it is easier to tough it out then to reverse history because the real battle is ahead of us.

PS the Lockdown was an upper class riot, far more deadly and devastating than the riot of 20 year old blacks and purple haired diabetics.

Exactly. You’re lost script says a lot. Lockdowns were devastating, financially and emotionally. In March, we had both the Surgeon General and Dr. Fauci telling us not to wear masks. Now that the Covid IFR is falling fast with increased testing, they are using this same testing to mandate the wearing of masks in all public places. What changed? Well they couldn’t keep us in total lockdown but they still wanted to keep ppl fearful and submissive. Thing is, rulers such as Gov Andy Beshear of Kentucky have the populace so intimidated over positive test cases, that he can rely the power of peer pressure to enforce it. “No mask, no service”. Corporations are doing their CYA part in all this too. Now they’re about to push this on our kids, even the little ones. Masks, social distancing, alternate days and schedules, no assemblies, no sports. It’s a dystopian reality. This school year will see the biggest jump in homeschooling ever.

@coalburned, the mask is a compliance test. Nothing more. (And I confess, I wear it when I have to. Otherwise how am I going to get food?)

If this were a real health care crisis, there would be massive propaganda about the correct masks to get, how to wear them, etc. But as you wrote, "anything will do." When I dared to question the utility of homemade masks, I got the 'something is better than nothing' argument. Yes, and wearing string in your car is better than having no seat belt ...

It's as if there were a 'gun crisis' and we were told we all needed to wear bulletproof vests in public. And anything counted as a 'vest'! A whole industry of 'vest'-makers would sprout overnight, and people would be wearing vests with colorful designs and zero protective value in neighborhoods where their risk of being shot was almost zero.

@Afterthought: "No one has the guts to come out and say the virus was overblown and not that bad."

This is the world's biggest sunk cost fallacy.

I've thought that at least in the US, the fear machine would be turned off after a Biden victory. But now I'm not so sure.

"the Lockdown was an upper class riot"

Thank you for noticing the class aspect of this. The most terrified people I've seen are the affluent and the wannabe elites (college students). Here in Hawaii I mostly see rich Asians and whites wearing masks while Polynesian football teams carry on as usual without masks and distancing in the park. Similarly, while Ta-Nehisi Coates is probably literally shaking, poor urban blacks may not care. On the news there was whining about people of color were disproportionately being cited for violating NuNorm regs by the police. Translation: the poor nonwhite majority of Hawaii is less brainwashed by the media and more likely to ignore the Karenic code.

@CarriePCox: "Now they’re about to push this on our kids, even the little ones."

Imagine being little and knowing nothing but this "dystopian reality" as their only normal.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 55

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top