slug.com slug.com
2 0

Tucker Throws His Head Writer Under The Bus.

Disappointing. But Carlson did have "strong words" of rebuke for the "social environment" which now exists in this country (long since past, nation.)

And full disclosure: Quote marks above both terms, mine for emphasis, they were not spoken the on air eulogy TC gave for - someone I assumed, a trusted associate & one with whom TC shared A LOT of opinions - the former head writer on his show

Oh well ... one more casualty in the culture war, I guess ... One more young white guy's career in shambles, & future prospects impaired, tho hopefully not forever ruined.

How many more hills do "conservatives" abandon before there aren't any more left, and they're pinned down in a valley & shot to pieces? The landscape metaphor figurative, the killing field, I mean quite literally.

Asking for a friend as I can't tell my hill from a valley in the ground ...

JATW 6 July 14
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Tucker works for the murdochs guys... you trust the murdochs?

YZF2000 Level 4 July 14, 2020

It's not a matter of trust. It's simply hearing what Tucker has to say and whether it corresponds with my observations.

I rarely hear anything from Tucker that I'm not already aware of. But it's important news for some people. I'm glad that he's able to put it out there.

@Triumph Anything on TV is like 3 days behind the internet. There is no point in watching. Foxnews is for neocons.

I've not been able to find the statements that Neff is alleged to have made. I'd guess that they're more benign than what I hear from people on a regular basis.

But Neff knew the score and that his actions could compromise Tucker's position. I fault Neff for putting Tucker in this situation. I also think it's important that Tucker stay on the air.

Triumph Level 6 July 14, 2020

Recent Visitors 16

Photos 485 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireEurophobia is a term that should be made common in the popular vernacular.

Posted by CourseofEmpireYep, white supremacy (actually, just being white) is the cause of all problems. ;)

Posted by RLeeBarkerIntroducing the New Lego set, "Capitol Visit"

Posted by WingITprodAmerican NeoGothic 2 by WingIT Productions

Posted by CourseofEmpireIt's a troll account, but so wished it was real. 😂

Posted by andaleyutroLet's call the Zionists 'razists'.

Posted by ellismLevel 3 Already Whoopie

Posted by CourseofEmpireWell, as long as it’s done by a private company, I guess it’s ok then, right?

Posted by sqeptiqHello, fellow white people!

Posted by CourseofEmpireYes, I'm sure she was an absolute polymath.

Posted by CourseofEmpireInteresting, so it does seem that restricting immigration actually benefits a country: [numbersusa.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireSubversives got to subvert. They really hate whites don't they?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis About Sums Things Up

Posted by Regin1999Can't say I haven't run across this type a few times....

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhere is the lie?

Posted by CourseofEmpireCheckmate

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #youtube #money #biden #Police #reason #truth #death #god #rights #culture #whites #democrats #politics #USA #society #China #freedom #vote #children #videos #Canada #evidence #TheTruth #liberal #kids #fear #nation #evil #community #racism #racist #conservative #chinese #friends #hell #crime #propaganda #book #justice #religion #Christian #antifa #population #FreeSpeech #Flu ...

Members 1,767Top