slug.com slug.com
6 2

Californians are fleeing to Texas, Idaho, Nevada, and Arizona to a great extent. Where do you think the refugees from NYC will go now that the city has gotten too crime ridden for respectable Caucasians to tolerate?

I've read that 100 people a day are moving out of NYC. I expect that number to significantly increase.

Triumph 6 July 19
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hmmm....interesting. Those are all on the list for the highest amount of outbreaks of COVID-19.
[advisory.com].

Oklahoma is a great place to live if you can stand the heat during the Summer. Yeah it isn't the prettiest state by far but the people here are mostly conservative and treat each other with respect. Just stay out of OKC and you will be fine.

Always preferable to be going TO a place then fleeing one. Just to be a contrarian, I will also state why I am stay put, in the eye of this Storm, as I think of it. . Maybe I am the problem, but I find my enemies have made my life a good one, here in The WestCoast Progressive enlightened City, by the Bay. The people who agree with me, are forever in my face, and moralizing, and not giving me all the perks of their mighty benevolence, like my Progressive Neighbors. They love to give away their money, so my business flourished. They vote for every spending bill, which has given me Rent control, Free every damn thing, as I passed a certain age, and they are cowards, so if I say no, they cower. I know, I know the professional Grievance Political types are dangerous. But, I hardly ever see them. No my neighbors vote me paradise, and pay for it all! And, the big one, they are polite, and do not bother me, once they try to argue with me about politics. Paltry debaters these Liberal/Marist/Progressive sweet hearts. So, any bricks through my window, fellows of like mind?

LOL as a respectable Caucasion I would vacate NYC if I could but I hate the heat and burn like a shrimp on the barbie

I know it's very difficult to make a move. It's disruptive. But you might start thinking about things long term. The country is changing very fast these days and the large cities are going to experience the changes first and worst. Making life changes is always better when you can do it on your own terms.

It's a big country and there's still a large measure of freedom to be had in some locations.

I would say Florida unfortunately.

Yes. I've read that many New Yorkers are relocating to Florida. I would guess that much of the exodus from NYC to Florida is NYC Jews moving to the Jewish enclaves in the Miami area.

The once great State of Colorado is now the People's Republic of Colorado, the haven to Californians and New Yorkers alike, and civility is officially dead, traffic once civil and considerate is a free-for-all resembling taxi target practice against pedestrians in New York. The beauty of this place has been forever tainted and now unmercilously littered, as if it is a subway car turned into a mural, by those with no respect for public places that are to be not the expression of taste for the few.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 28

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top