slug.com slug.com
4 7

Sad post from a tranny.

ramzpaul 7 July 25
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Post a comment Reply Add Photo

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Does anyone wonder why 40 % of trans people commit suicide? Terrible. I suspect this poor guy is considering it.

Could you supply a larger image please. My boomer eyes, which were never good, cannot read the text even if I give it full magnification and use a magnifying glass.

I googled the post. It was deleted by the op.I don't feel like transcribing the whole thing but It basically says he's a man who thought he was a woman and now regrets that he paid someone to chop his dick off and give him fake boobs and he can't find anyone who will date him and he feels like a monster. Very sad.

[reddit.com]
[reddit.com]
[reddit.com]

@GilBatesLovesU Thank You. That tells me all I need to know. I thought if it was something like that. I have read a similar article (cannot remember where) where a woman had transitioned and then regretted the surgery and no one would date him.

This is what happens when the history and culture of your society is written by the people that turned early 20th century Berlin into the child prostitute capital of the world.

its always the (((Reptilians))) -lmao - wink wink we all know which group did it!

Hopefully I will live to see the day when transgender surgery will be treated as a human rights violation.

Write Comment