slug.com slug.com
2 0
  1. a) Government should use every possible tool to catch criminals, including the use of mass surveillance.
    b) Government should handicap itself in its pursuit of criminals by not using every resource available.

2. a) Government should be strong relative to its population so that a minority of radical civilians could not possibly overthrow it.
    b) Government should be weak enough so that 10% of its male civilian population can overthrow it, as occurred in the American Revolution.

How should government be like? A or B, and why?

tenslein 6 July 29
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When is government (the ruling class) going to police itself? Never. Until I see the crooks in government getting led off in orange jumpsuits they don’t need any more power over us.

Andyman Level 7 July 30, 2020

Your questions have been triggering my Spidey Sense. Are you compiling data to create profiles on Slug members? If not, you appear to be completely unfamiliar with the concepts of liberty, privacy, individual rights, etc.upon which this country was founded.

The data I've gathered so far is that you're paranoid and are unwilling to engage in normal discussion.

I'll be recommend you to get a forced lobotomy so that you can be healthily reintegrated into society.

@tenslein All petty nonsense aside, I have an honest question: Are you a communist or communist sypathizer? Simple yes or no please..

@FreedomRocker No.

Recent Visitors 17

Photos 472 More

Posted by Regin1999Can't say I haven't run across this type a few times....

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhere is the lie?

Posted by CourseofEmpireCheckmate

Posted by Regin1999Words of wisdom

Posted by CourseofEmpireComing soon or even happening already?

Posted by CourseofEmpireA British children's story telling the truth.

Posted by RLeeBarkerThey're banning Dr. Seuss books and pulling them from shelves. And these people have the nerve to call others "Nazis."

Posted by CourseofEmpireActual material that's being taught in New York public schools right now. In the end, if you're white, you're vermin, a pestilence, nothing but pure evil. A tsunami of antiwhite hatred is coming.

Posted by RLeeBarkerThe New Valentine

Posted by CourseofEmpireYep, they’re coming for everyone on the right, even moderate Normie types, as well as so-called centrists who are against much of the Progressive agenda.

Posted by sqeptiqLooks like someone cucked and deleted this post, but it was a spicy one!

Posted by vonLeibnizI'm just saying hi after having signed up here. I heard Ramz mentioning this place on Youtube. So, hi from Sweden! I'll include a a picture of me and our cat.

Posted by RLeeBarkerWe have each others' back.

Posted by sqeptiq"Want a balloon, li'l buddy? How about some cotton candy? Let me give you your boat back! It's floating down here. We all float down here!"

Posted by CourseofEmpireIt’s funny that Democrats are openly advocating censorship and re-education camps, both things they said Trump/Pence would do after the 2016 elections, neither of which actually happened...

Posted by jdrerbHappy Holiday

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #youtube #biden #money #Police #reason #truth #death #god #whites #culture #rights #democrats #politics #USA #China #society #vote #freedom #evidence #Canada #children #videos #liberal #TheTruth #evil #fear #nation #racist #friends #chinese #racism #kids #hell #community #crime #conservative #propaganda #book #justice #religion #Christian #antifa #population #violence #sex ...

Members 1,664Top