slug.com slug.com
5 2

Video and summary: Propertarianism - Portrait of a Federal Infiltration Operation

(heads up @JATW)

Propertarianism is a fake school of thought put out by a shady and ridiculous figure named Curt Doolittle. The purpose of propertarianism was evidently to mislead dissidents and potential dissidents. Doolittle repeatedly advocated for acts of terrorism by right-wingers.

When Doolittle proved unable to sell his ideas, a curiously smooth operator calling himself John Mark appeared, with curiously viral YouTube videos, to try to renew interest in propertarianism.

The whole thing imploded when Doolittle and Mark held a public event. When black lives matter lunatics invaded the event, Doolittle literally--literally--pissed in his cargo shorts and began telling the blacks how much more virile they are than whites.

John Mark took pains to make sure that he was not photographed at the event (although one image was captured) and after the event deleted all of his social media. Operation complete, or operation aborted.

Here is the excellent Keith Woods breakdown of the entire shitshow:

Thaw 7 Aug 10
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thaw, what is your opinion on the Alt Right, specifically Richard Spencer and Mike Enoch?

@Thaw That's what I thought. I was hoping you'd say something like - They took the movement turbocharged by Bob Whitaker's Mantra and drove it into the swamp where it could be annihilated by the Enemy. A hope too far.

The reality is that Spencer and Enoch have been enormously damaging to white Darwinian interests in a way that Doolittle has not been. One could hypothesize that Enoch and Spencer work for the Enemy, or are "Feds" to use your parlance, based solely on the damage they have done, but one could go even further.

Enoch is phenotypically Jewish, and was married to a literal B'nai B'rith officer. Where as my and perhaps your wife (assuming you are married) won't even let me wear shoes in the living room, Enoch's B'nai B'rith officer wife allowed her living room to be turned into the broadcast center for rhetoric so vile, that even someone very skeptical of the Jews such as myself understood it went too far. She even participated in the "Shoah" providing some anti-Christian poetry!

Spencer, the modern David Duke, took the term "alternative right" coined by the Jew Paul Gottfried, who was his handler, and conflated it with our movement in the eyes of the public. Marketing himself as a telegenic leader for the social media age, he is often seen out of his depth intellectually during interviews, and has numerous evidentiary recordings of bizarre dissociative rants, where he will one day rule over all and sundry. Poison. Death.

How does this connect back to your offering of Keith Woods attack on Doolittle and Mark? Simple. The Alt Right was notorious for attacking others in the broader movement, to include RamZPaul. It's hard to think of anyone they DIDN'T attack! That's not the behavior of a person who thinks they are being genocided. That's not the behavior of a person trying to win.

It would be the behavior of a "Fed" or an Enemy, as I like to term it.

As for Doolittle being a "Fed", I suppose it could be, but no evidence is forthcoming. It remains conjecture, a hypothesis, supposition. For instance, evidence could be a pay stub; a photo of him in any government capacity, even an office party. Until such evidence is forthcoming, he has to be considered by anyone fighting white genocide as an ally, no matter how imperfect.

In war, you attack your Enemy and you spare or even protect your friends. That's not what Keith Woods is doing. He took his gun sight off the Enemy and directed it toward Doolitle. Instead of offering ennobling advice, his critiques are destructive. I asked Keith when Ireland was going to be free - he had no answer. But somehow he has time to stop fighting the Enemy and fight near adjacent groups like the Propertarian Bros.

I'm going to close here - though I could relentlessly shred you for hours on end (if I had the time). I will leave you with this: the Alt Right still has a valuable role despite being right nowhere near 100% of the time. It is a place the winning movement can exile people who just can't or won't get it. It is an example of what NOT to do.

All the best

Wow! I've never actually seen a grown man get pee pee scared.

I laughed so hard I almost peed.

Tycho Level 7 Aug 10, 2020

I got a kick out of the whole thing. I would have eaten it whole in a bite back when I was a young libertarian. Having grown into my ignorance over the years, it was amusing to watch such hubris on display.

govols Level 8 Aug 10, 2020

Also, Curt Doolittle is still talking his nonsense on Twitter.

Triumph Level 6 Aug 10, 2020

The first mention I heard of that set up stunk to high heaven.

Triumph Level 6 Aug 10, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 22

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top