slug.com slug.com
1 1

Fur Babies
I don't know if this is just a coastal cities commercial, but the concept of single (maybe past their prime and full of regret) women having their 4 legged companion talk to them, watch TV together and play chess is a bit too much for me. I don't even know or care what this drug is for. Anyway, here we go

[ispot.tv]

This is not unique btw there's another one running featuring a soyboy and his stronk wimmanz gushing over their fur child and his robot litter box

MikeHunt 8 Aug 15
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is notable. I mean, sure, it's a funny commercial, but there is something about liberals and their dogs... mostly neurotic rescue Golden Retrievers, I've been noticing.

I love dogs, but I love them as part of my family, you know protecting my kids if i'm not there, that kind of shit, well i guess that's why i always enjoyed the larger breeds, funny thing is they always got along with my cats (the outdoor ones and the indoor ones too)

@MikeHunt I like the larger breeds as well.

@curvycom I briefly dated a chick that had a Newfoundland, that dog did not like me and i figured it was time to go (fucking dog weighed as much as me and on hind legs, smiling and drooling in my face, was just a few inches smaller)

@MikeHunt I wish I had room for a 90lb pitbull. They are the best, but I just don't. Our house is tiny.

@curvycom They get to 90? Oh sacred shit

@MikeHunt lol yup. And the largest ones are almost always the sane, stable ones that act like giant puppies. Under 60lbs watch out. Many more are psychotic.

@MikeHunt Not sure why. But pit bull experts say it's a different genetic makeup.

@curvycom I had a cousin that was absolutely torn the fuck up by his , i guess 40 pound Doberman, a gentle beast until one day...i guess it was a ruff day...(sorry) , he had to pull his pistol and shoot it, cops came, made the newspapers, still can't make a fist in his left hand

@MikeHunt crap phones. Hard to use when you can't see. Just lost a reply this. Basically, my expert friend says dobies were bred for a specific head shape that makes their brains small. Better to go with an outcross or hybrid.

Recent Visitors 7

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top