slug.com slug.com
12 17

Despite the non-stop burning, looting and murder from Left wing groups, Homeland security labels so-called ‘White supremacists’ as the greatest threat. Don’t fall into a honey trap.

ramzpaul 8 Sep 9
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

WTF was that? I can get down with @RamZPaul's advice not to join national orgs, but what's his alternative? How do we press back against the #Left? The way he makes it sound, we need to hide out and hope the Left gets bored with being revolutionaries so we can come out of hiding.

I usually at least respect @RamZPaul, even if I disagree with him, but that's the most cucked appeal I've had the displeasure of hearing from the #AltLite in recent memory. I agree with him that ppl should exercise caution when considering affiliation with nat'l orgs (anyone who knows anything about #COINTELPRO knows how easy it is to infiltrate national orgs), and that you should network locally, but he really dropped the ball by emphasizing the maintenance of a low profile while barely touching on what people can do right now to combat the Left and still maintain an acceptable degree of OpSec. If someone wants to join a national org, more power to them, but weigh the risks and rewards (there's more risks than rewards).

I thought I wrote an article about this, but apparently I haven't gotten around to it. Long story short: FORM A #MAG AND NETWORK, but stay loosely confederated with any other allied orgs. Take a lesson from your enemy and consider the benefits of #AntiFA's model of organization. Organize and train, but as a community defense org, focused on your LOCAL community, not over-extending or going on misadventures like the Rittenhouse expedition. Your sole goal should be on forming a tightly-knit, infiltration-resistant, community mutual defense group, not unlike an advanced version of a neighborhood watch. Don't worry about growing your membership. It should never be larger than platoon-sized. You'll meet others from other communities doing the same, you'll network and affiliate, but you'll all be small, autonomous, indepdently-operated and governed cells.

Sounds like I have some writing to do.

Absolutely right about people not taking the bait. The whole NGAF "black militia" in Louisville and Stone Mountain was exactly that. BAIT.

White supremacist groups have been on the decline for decades. I have more fear of BLM, ANTIFA and NAMBLA.

billions of years of evolution is essentially racist for the survival of life itself ...god creates life through evolution ... God is racist ... follow God and be racist to fight or die

enabling access to assets and an excuse escape route

The ultra racist splc is the msm's goto for which groups get labeled what so antifa is pretty safe till the dem's no longer need them

Mrabe Level 3 Sep 9, 2020

Laughable. “White supremacists” are a threat if you’re in prison, maybe. In the real world, however, “white supremacists” as the boogeyman group that leftists like to think exist, barely exist. Even if they existed as some massive monolithic force (like blm, a large supremacist group based on race, supported by mega-corporations and left and right pols, btw) they only wish they could cause the destruction and mayhem in black communities that blm (and antifa and revcom, to be fair) has caused recently.

It’s been said many times before, but when “white supremacists” start doing anything other than getting together, marching, and saying stuff that most people disagree with (i.e., destruction and violence on the blm, antifa, revcom scale) that’s a different story. At that point I’d support whooping that ass, too. But that goes for any group that becomes a terrorist organization. Until then, resources should be utilized on the destruction and violence perpetrated by blm, antifa, and revcom. You know, that shit that we’ve been seeing every day now for MONTHS.

Any Antifa resistence group is doomed to be scapegoated mercilessly. He's right in labeling them as honeytraps. Even the fundraisers for defense funds were immediately removed for the kid in Kenosha. Although his defense attorney has a great reputation I'm somewhat reluctant to assume success in this political climate.

you know...if the right agreed to label Antifa as a white supremacists group, as it basically is...the left would...? what would they do exactly

NICE!

Tim Pool has been labeling them as such. And I think the same, these extremist on the left are white supremacist.

@CharliePrime Jews can be white...therefore Jews can be White Supremacists..Jews believe in God...none of these Antifa members seem to be God fearing

@CharliePrime white is not a damn race nor religion...if candace owens can be called a white supremacist, than surely Antifa can be as well

@CharliePrime i sure hope this is sarcasm youre using..

@CharliePrime theyre not "white people" things...theyre things which any strong civilization values..many Asian cultures also share very similar traits

@CharliePrime skin color is completely separate from culture...races were originally only determined by the difference in language

@CharliePrime already have...it started with language, then gradually evolved to physical differences and nationalities

@CharliePrime okay....well that still has nothin to do with skin color, does it?

"group of people with common occupation" (c. 1500), and "generation" (1540s). The meaning developed via the sense of "tribe, nation, or people regarded as of common stock" to "an ethnical stock, one of the great divisions of mankind having in common certain physical peculiarities" by 1774 (though as OED points out, even among anthropologists there never has been an accepted classification of these)."

@CharliePrime Modern scholarship regards race as a social construct, an identity which is assigned based on rules made by society.[2] While partially based on physical similarities within groups, race does not have an inherent physical or biological meaning.[1][3][4]

Social conceptions and groupings of races have varied over time, often involving folk taxonomies that define essential types of individuals based on perceived traits.[5] Today, scientists consider such biological essentialism obsolete,[6] and generally discourage racial explanations for collective differentiation in both physical and behavioral traits.

@CharliePrime oh...so Jews can be white. thanks for the clarification

@CharliePrime okay...well im black

The biggest reason NOT to join these WS groups is: racism is morally wrong.
As far as scoring brownie points with the far left it's a lost cause. They're going to call names no matter what.
Remember the ends do not justify the means and we can live above false accusations.

REN777 Level 7 Sep 9, 2020

Define "racism"

By racism I mean the old fashioned definition. Not Diangelo's definition. Showing partiality or favoritism based on someone's skin tone and/or ethnic heratige.

BLM/antifa and BlueLivesMatter/police are weeds from the same root. As the former burn, loot, and murder, people who try to defend themselves will be thrown the book because the cops decide it’s far easier to arrest someone with more to lose (family, jobs, livelihood, etc) and the DAs will throw everything they can at them while releasing looters and rioters on the same day. This is exactly how anarcho tyranny begins. Let the police fight the rioters and vice versa. There’s too much to lose if you’re not in either group.

No white supremecist groups named. If these actually exist I'd like to know where they are and what they're called...but the whole thing sounds fake.
Is the DHS left-leaning? President Obama got along well with them I recall.

REN777 Level 7 Sep 9, 2020

White supremacist groups in the United States:

[en.wikipedia.org]

The federal government works for a non-profit civil rights group? That's some serious tinfoil hat stuff right there.

@CharliePrime so the FBI utilizing the resources of the ADL to combat hate means they "work for" them?

So I guess when the Trump administration partnered with the Catholic Church to fight human trafficking, it meant that Trump was working directly for the church?

Yes, foil needed.

[cruxnow.com]

@CharliePrime they do not. That is a lie.

@JacksonNought
Really? Wikipedia as an actual “source”?
I’ll often use them as a Starting Point but, you do realize that its an “Open Source” “Knowledge Base” where almost anyone can put ... edit ... change ... almost anything in there?
Not to mention its got a serious Left Slant.

@Bay0Wulf REN777 wanted a list, I provided. It says nothing about the groups there, you can click for more info and check the sources, or you can search the names yourself and get your research. I am merely providing a list.

Although that wikipedia list is primarily a historical record, it does include several groups that are still in action, e.g. Patriot Front and Proud Boys. It's laughable that Proud Boys is included -- they're explicitly multiracial.

Any group that supports trad values and doesn't make hating white people a virtue is "white supremacist"

@REN777 As much as I hate the #SPLC, they put out a great list of orgs of various stripes, #WhiteAdvocacy included. They break it down better than the Wikipedia page.
[splcenter.org]

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 44

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top