slug.com slug.com
1 1

Does America need criminal justice reform?

When I see blacks getting locked up and killed, I generally don't see a problem with the justice system.

However, when I see innocents like Steven Avery and his nephew getting locked up, I think there needs to be radical changes in the justice system.

Does America need criminal justice reform?

• 0 votes
  • 0 votes
tenslein 6 Sep 24
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You're not clever.

You're not nice.

Recent Visitors 8

Photos 472 More

Posted by Regin1999Can't say I haven't run across this type a few times....

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhere is the lie?

Posted by CourseofEmpireCheckmate

Posted by Regin1999Words of wisdom

Posted by CourseofEmpireComing soon or even happening already?

Posted by CourseofEmpireA British children's story telling the truth.

Posted by RLeeBarkerThey're banning Dr. Seuss books and pulling them from shelves. And these people have the nerve to call others "Nazis."

Posted by CourseofEmpireActual material that's being taught in New York public schools right now. In the end, if you're white, you're vermin, a pestilence, nothing but pure evil. A tsunami of antiwhite hatred is coming.

Posted by RLeeBarkerThe New Valentine

Posted by CourseofEmpireYep, they’re coming for everyone on the right, even moderate Normie types, as well as so-called centrists who are against much of the Progressive agenda.

Posted by sqeptiqLooks like someone cucked and deleted this post, but it was a spicy one!

Posted by vonLeibnizI'm just saying hi after having signed up here. I heard Ramz mentioning this place on Youtube. So, hi from Sweden! I'll include a a picture of me and our cat.

Posted by RLeeBarkerWe have each others' back.

Posted by sqeptiq"Want a balloon, li'l buddy? How about some cotton candy? Let me give you your boat back! It's floating down here. We all float down here!"

Posted by CourseofEmpireIt’s funny that Democrats are openly advocating censorship and re-education camps, both things they said Trump/Pence would do after the 2016 elections, neither of which actually happened...

Posted by jdrerbHappy Holiday

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #youtube #biden #money #Police #reason #truth #death #god #culture #whites #rights #democrats #politics #USA #China #society #vote #freedom #evidence #Canada #children #videos #liberal #TheTruth #evil #fear #nation #racist #racism #friends #community #chinese #kids #hell #crime #conservative #propaganda #book #justice #religion #Christian #antifa #population #violence #sex ...

Members 1,665Top