slug.com slug.com
4 16

The media demands that we believe their narrative versus our lying eyes.

ramzpaul 8 Sep 30
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lost an Aunt (80's) and her daughters 16 year old friend(other health conditions). Both were definitly sad, of course, but like you said it's not the pandemic we were expecting. It effects older, other health conditions, more. Yet, even then, you see people in their 80's 90's who recover. Which, leaves the question: Was is a COVID death, or was it the complications? Did COVID even play a part? A much larger amount of people have recovered.

It really is looking at two different realities. CNN was on the war path with another Daniel Dale fact checking session. Then, of course, they got stuck again on the evil white supremacists that are lurking around in the shadows everywhere.

I hope Biden loses that lawsuit too.

Satanists seen very enthusiastic about the left's activities. That's probably more of an indication of the left's motivations than many people are willing to accept.

Personally, I'm ready to consider evil as a noun rather than an adjective these days.

Triumph Level 6 Sep 30, 2020

There you go with your religious bigotry again. Christians seem very enthusiastic about the right's activities. That's probably an indication that the right want's to push Christian theocracy. Satanists just want freedom and civil rights. Just remember, Abrahamic religions endorsed slavery - how's that for evil?

@JacksonNought

You have an odd definition of bigotry.

You're a Satanist. You're enthusiastic about the left's activities.

Pointing out out the obvious doesn't make one a bigot.

@Triumph I am a Satanist. I am not enthusiastic about the left's activities, but I support them over the right's.

Your bigotry basically boils down to "one Satanist seems to be against Trump, I guess that means the whole Democrat party worships Satan and in uncontestably evil" - not to mention your previous comments in the other thread, where you basically told me what I must believe and used it to attack my thought processes.

@JacksonNought

Well, to spell it out - I think anyone who embraces Satanism is simply looking for a way to rebel in the most shocking manner they can envision. I doubt if very many people take them seriously.

@Triumph and to spell it out, as I said before, we don't care what you think or how you perceive us - that doesn't change the facts of who we are, why we are, and what we believe. All that is important is equal application of the law under a pluralistic society and personal freedom. I find many Christians to be phonies who like to cherry pick passages to judge other people and feel self-important, while ignoring anything that mildly inconveniences them - they are extremely un-Christ-like, and Christians in name only. I think many Christians only cling to their religion as an excuse to discriminate against people, much like Paul here. They might even be secret atheists, but are pretending to be Christian to fit in and exploit people and gain power ( coughTrumpcough ). Yet I doubt you really care about my opinion of most Christians.

I don't know if the Bolsheviks are so paranoid that they're pushing the white supremacist angle to a ridiculous extreme or if they're intentionally working to agitate Caucasians until a race war breaks out.

In any event, the country has seen a very peculiar mentality erupt among the left in a fairly short period of time. It's easy enough for aware people to see where it's coming from. But no end game seems to make sense.

Triumph Level 6 Sep 30, 2020

You anecdotally don't know anyone who died of COVID, so that backs up your "facts" huh? "No one"... you say thinks about their lost loved ones? I lost several people to COVID. How's that anecdotal evidence for you? And yes, masks are factually proven to help. You even admitted before that you didn't wear it correctly, so don't act like you made an effort to help flatten the curve.

Also, your whole "reality vs narrative" shtick is some grade-A hypocrisy. Aren't you a fundamentalist Christian? Talk about rejecting all evidence of reality for your tired spoon-fed narrative.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 24

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top