slug.com slug.com
8 14

Trump emerges from the hospital feeling better than ever. Tells Americans not to live in fear of COVID.

ramzpaul 8 Oct 5
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

HASN'T PRESIDENT TRUMP JUST MADE HIMSELF A GUINEA PIG BY TRYING SOMETHING NEW IN THE HOSPITAL?! Remember, he wasn't frightened to take Hydroxycloroquine, so I believe that he's taken the latest Covid medication mix as an aid toward finding a cure!!
Just know this, he's a Gemini, who fights for the common good, and for All Mankind, and is not afraid!
Melania is a Taurus, that complements him well, as does all Geminis and Taurus married couples do.

He looks SO healthy! He's doing amazingly I think he's amazing!

Joe Biden would have died!

Love seeing the sicko libs pretend he's unwell! Sickos.

I read a comment a lady made, wish I'd thought of it first, and she said, she believed the Democrats had the Republican's swabs infected with Coivid, as Pelosi had said, she had one more trick up her sleeve, and that could very well be true, because doesn't it seem strange that all these Republicans are now coming down with it, but not one Democrat!!! I wish you well.

@WisdomWarrior9 it's SO OBVIOUS that the republicans are being POISONED by the sicko libs as why are they all catching it and the LIBS not catching it?

This is bigger than OBAMAGATE

200K dead and counting, no need to worry?

And I hope you're blaming CHINA for that as we are here in Australia. I wish you well.

The man looks unwell, physically and mentally.

Also let's not start being irresponsible so quickly.

interesting on a number of levels - so does DJ and Melania have COVID-19 or not - was he symptomatic when he entered the hospital or not?
In the past when I had the flu I remenber being puny/weak first day - better next day - almost died 4 days later with extremely high fever...there was that weird 2nd day when I thought I was ok...then I wasn't. Go figure.
Could Trump be having one of those interim "I feel great" moments while in fact he's sicker than he thinks he is?

So all the Hu Haw over Trump being very seriously ill was never officially verified? It was speculation and wishful thinking on the part of Trumps enemies?

iThink Level 9 Oct 5, 2020

They both tested positive... if they were infected depends on the accuracy of the tests.
You and I will never know how sick he actually was.

When has anything spewing forth from the lunatic left been vetted and verified, especially the MSM?

Seems like the Left is lying again about the President. What a surprise. (Not)

Didn't you make a mask-mocking video a few weeks ago, where you insulted overweight people and told them to "put down the fork"? Perhaps you should devote a video to telling the president to put down the fast-food cheeseburgers and soda cans - after all, he's clinically obese, and that is definitely a risk factor when getting the virus. Driving around in that golf cart doesn't count as exercise.

I don't know where you are getting the "better than ever" narrative. He is released from the hospital, but we haven't been given a date on his last negative test (telling us how long he's been infected and if he is still contagious) or whether he is 100% recovered or confined to the WH or anything.

Isn't it nice, though, that a man who barely pays taxes was able to get the best medical attention America has to offer, all on the taxpayer's dime? And then he gets to put his Secret Service in direct danger by getting in a hermetically sealed car so he can have a little ego boost with his drive-by. Oh, and now technically Trump has a pre-existing condition, which he is trying to remove protection for millions of Americans.

I'm glad he can make the debates now, hope he'll actually follow the rules this time.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 38

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top