slug.com slug.com
4 15

Sad, but true.

ramzpaul 8 Oct 11
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The cat is probably stuffed.

guru Level 9 Oct 11, 2020

She poured the drink down the drain the next day.

Will she ever even open the book?

AMRX Level 5 Oct 11, 2020

What READ!?
A Book by Kurt Vonnegut?
The rest of the graphic indicates she hasn’t the ability to understand it even if she did try to ...

Spiritual vacuum.

Nature abhors a vacuum.

Fake People living Fake Lives
Trying to Keep Up With ... or Top ... the “Jones”
Who, in turn are Fake People living Fake Lives.

Its Comic Tragedy that People have grown up believing that Sitcoms (like 90120) are a Reality to Aspire To ...

The were 40 year old high schoolers with cars.

I never had a car when I was in high school.

@Mikewee777
Video won’t run.
I had a couple ... classic cars ... in high school.
I bought them and operated them with my own money.
You could tell they were “classics” because they were OLD and trying to fall apart but I fixed the important stuff ...
In order ... Brakes, Engine, Lights, Holes in the Driver Side Floor, Tires ...
Kids who had nice, freebie cars from their parents laughed at my buckets of bolts but they always got me to my jobs and I ALWAYS had more money than they did.

@Bay0Wulf , the video did not matter.
My hypocritical parents took out massive loans for themselves but used the bible to sabotage every aspect of my life .

I was forbidden from access to many normal childhood tools need for personal growth : forbidden from going outside for any reason , there was no air conditioning inside , friends were forbidden from visiting and I had extremely limited access to the internet.

Eventually they became upset at my inability to find a job during high school and after high school under those restrictive demands.

If it was not for : government assistance, enlistment into the military , my new roommates and my humble willingness to take awful jobs ; then I would have still been homeless by now.

I now work as a security guard and I live in a different town and state away from where my awful parents live. It is more cost effective than living in the slums and commuting to the other side of town.
Congratulations on your success.

@Mikewee777
Sounds like you had a tough beginning.
The final analysis is that YOU are what You make of yourself.
Keep moving forward. Keep putting one foot in front of the other.
Learn something new every day.
Find happiness and joy in every task ... there’s always something ...

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 93

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top