slug.com slug.com
4 9

Denver television news (9NEWS) hired an unlicensed security guard who had left-wing extremist ties. The security guard was later arrested for the murder of a Trump supporter.

ramzpaul 8 Oct 12
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@ramzpaul Denver is my home town. Military brat born at Fitzimmons 1957. 4 Stations available on VHF. Channels 2.4.7.9. Still could find some on UHF. For you that don't know UHF, was like trying to tune in a ham radio on your TV. I remember the Denver I grew up in. Called a small big cowboy conservative city. I moved out of Denver in the 90's to western Colorado to get away from the liberal California population that was moving there were taking over everything. Problem was they soon went state wide. Nice little home in conservative Georgia now.

What do you mean when you say Civil War? Who would participate in the war? What would the sides look like? Would the military participate in the war on one side or would they be divided? What exactly would people be fighting over?

The way I understand the Civil War idea is that BLM and Antifa will fight devoted Trump supporters for control of the federal government. After they control the government, what is their plan? Give blacks reparations for slavery using taxes?

Am I getting the 2020 Civil War idea more or less correct?

Have yet to watch this video (but really digging the higher video frequency lately), but this is just more proof that if you have anything to lose, you best stay away from these meetups. Don’t become that victim.

We are in an ideological civil war. Unlike the 1800s when our civil war was easily defined by borders, territories , and geography, it’s not so simple here. The setting is neighbor vs neighbor. There won’t be any large battles to be glorified in the history books. Instead we will have random one off events like this. It will probably be like our “war on terrorism”.

It's really sad the way this entire situation went down. Broad daylight, cops about, just there's something surreal about it. Really sad none the less.

LEE KELTNER THREAD

[slug.com]

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 18

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top