slug.com slug.com
2 4

My 10 predictions for 2021! What are yours?

ramzpaul 8 Dec 2
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My 2021 Predictions

(I'm still not going to say who I think won until all the legalities play out, but I'm going with your prediction of a Biden win for my predictions)

BIDEN IS PRESIDENT

1. MAGA Protest- I predict a massive MAGA protest on or around Bidens inauguration. Perhaps in the form of a Trump led rally, where Trump will announce he's running in 2024.

2. TRUMP WILL NOT BE JAILED- Biden has stated he will not pardon Trump. I think he should, but I don't think he will. Trump most likely will be dragged into court, but I don't see anything actually sticking.

3. TRUMP TV- Trump will at the very least will be a regular on OANN, and other right networks, and may even start his own channel.

4. GOVERNMENT SOCIAL MEDIA WARS- This has been an ongoing battle for years. The Democrats want more censorship and the Republicans want less. At the very least, it will keep ending up booting more conservatives as well as anyone right of WOKE off the big tech sites. Leading to the continued growth of alternative social media.

5. THE NEVER ENDING ELECTION- There will be a "not my president" type movement in the case of a Biden win. Even without the left advantage of the majority of media and big tech, they will still believe Trump won.

6. WALK AWAY FROM WOKE- More people will fight against the WOKE formula of "opressed" vs "oppressor". More people within the groups will turn on each other.

7. REPUBLICANS VS MAGA- Republicans will begin to see some serious strain between the die hard Trump supporters and those who wish to distance themselves from Trump.

8. COVID, COVID, COVID- Mask mandates, lockdowns, protests, and vaccines most likely will be mandated for numerous jobs and travel.

9. SAY HIS NAME- Whoopi will say Trumps name after Bidens Inauguration.

10. THE GREAT RESET- The great money vacuum cleaner of globalization will arrive and will suck... and suck... and suck... I'm envisioning something along the lines of:

Dancing with shades, i mean blades.

Rick-A Level 8 Dec 2, 2020

Recent Visitors 14

Photos 490 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireThey are really gunning for anyone who won't comply!

Posted by CourseofEmpireI've seen a lot of this or variations of it lately.

Posted by ellismJust a heads up.

Posted by CourseofEmpireFrom a snap protest against the lockdown in Melbourne tonight. NB: these protests are now classified as illegal and many of these people were later arrested.

Posted by StratslingerLessons From Nixon - Men Of The West

Posted by CourseofEmpireEurophobia is a term that should be made common in the popular vernacular.

Posted by CourseofEmpireYep, white supremacy (actually, just being white) is the cause of all problems. ;)

Posted by RLeeBarkerIntroducing the New Lego set, "Capitol Visit"

Posted by WingITprodAmerican NeoGothic 2 by WingIT Productions

Posted by CourseofEmpireIt's a troll account, but so wished it was real. 😂

Posted by andaleyutroLet's call the Zionists 'razists'.

Posted by ellismLevel 3 Already Whoopie

Posted by CourseofEmpireWell, as long as it’s done by a private company, I guess it’s ok then, right?

Posted by sqeptiqHello, fellow white people!

Posted by CourseofEmpireYes, I'm sure she was an absolute polymath.

Posted by CourseofEmpireInteresting, so it does seem that restricting immigration actually benefits a country: [numbersusa.com]

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #youtube #Police #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #politics #USA #society #China #freedom #vote #evidence #children #videos #Canada #TheTruth #liberal #racist #kids #evil #fear #nation #community #racism #conservative #chinese #friends #hell #crime #book #propaganda #justice #religion #Christian #population #FreeSpeech #antifa #Flu ...

Members 1,810Top