slug.com slug.com
3 1

Will you take the vaccine?

steve1066 6 Dec 4
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Actual, real-life conversation example of thousands of similar ones a.k.a. It’s Not Just You...

Person 1: Masks are a symbol of fear and bondage. So, if you want to wear a mask – wear it, and then shut up and leave the rest of us out of your paranoid compliance psy-op.

Person 2: It’s just a mask. What is the big deal? Why won’t you wear one? Why is that so hard for you to do?

Person 1: Please, it is not "just a mask". Psychologically it reveals control and compliance – it is a test – who belongs to the "collective" and who does not.

Person 3: It’s about caring for other people and not your political views. It’s about saving lives. It is not the time to be political.

Person 1: You are in a circus playing your part just as the media trained you. The mask is not about politics or health. Use your brain man! Think for yourself!

Person 2: No. It is just a mask. You are reading too much into it. A mask will keep you safe and others too. It is really very little to do and not at all difficult.

Person 3: Please keep well back from people who are trying to look after themselves. Your obsessive and exaggerated desire to exercise your freedom could be the death of someone if you get covid and spread.

Person 2: It is just a mask!!!!!! Really not hard at all. Much easier than getting used to an oxygen machine or ventilator.

The insanity is almost overwhelming.

Which is what I’ve been thinking all along, but what was put on the record by Dr. Lorraine Day, an internationally acclaimed orthopedic trauma surgeon and bestselling author who was on the faculty of the University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine as Associate Professor and Vice Chairman of the Department of Orthopedics for 15 years.

Person 1, if you’re reading this, I salute you! And today, I have even more proof that you are absolutely, irrevocably accurate in your beliefs. I hope that you, my friend, will make it, while your mask-wearing frenemies keep spreading bacteria and weaken their immune systems.

They will get bacterial pneumonia, it will be blamed on Covid, they’ll be vaccinated, get sicker, which will lead to more vaccinations and more people dying. Just like the Spanish Flu in 1918. As confirmed by Dr. Fraudci in 2008.

Or, basically, in the words of Dr. Vernon Coleman, "The mask-wearing collaborators are going to kill us all."

Watch today’s video to see new shocking truths about the mask madness that every person in the world should know. What you do with the information is your business."

[dollarvigilante.tv]

Yes, most likely, reluctantly. If I am massively inconvenienced by not taking the vaccine then I will take it.

For example, if I have to pay 10x as much to fly on an airplane without a vaccine then I'll take it. Air travel is not something I'm willing to give up, and right now, there's an oligopoly on air travel. If I had to spread my buttcheeks to a tranny TSA agent then I'd do that too because there's no other way to travel quickly.

By the way, I think the American government can make 99.9% of Americans take the vaccine if they want us to. All they'd have to do is offer financial incentives to big corporations to refuse business to anyone who doesn't get vaccinated. "They're private companies. They can do what they want."

That's how the government gets private companies to do diversity hiring. It can work for vaccines too. As long as the government makes it profitable for the companies to refuse customers' business, then they can make it happen.

The obedient think of themselves as virtuous rather than cowardly
(Robert Anton Wilson)

@steve1066 I'll wait a few months for the guinea pigs to try the vaccine before I take it. Again, this is only if I am massively inconvenienced by not taking the vaccine. We already let the TSA feel us up and get naked pics of us with their scanners. If this vaccine is largely harmless, then it's just another stick on my camel's back.

Will you pay the extortion fee?

Will you wear a mask?

Will you follow the followers?

What powers are at work in either direction?

I will not voluntarily take the poison, and I will not voluntarily drink the cool-aid.

Recent Visitors 8

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top