slug.com slug.com
10 11

No, you can't change your sex.
[rumble.com]

#sex
ramzpaul 8 Dec 23
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There are only two genders - male & female - anything else is a mental disorder!

w0tn0t Level 8 Dec 25, 2020

If Republicans were less evil, I would vote for them on their opinions against Transhumanism.

Unfortunately, your orange man loves the Olympic Jenner family and their ties to organized crime.

He would gladly let Bruce run into any bathroom stall in Trump tower.

In your head you might think you're something that you're not but genetics don't lie. That will never change.

Ok....I don't know if this is purely a fan group, or if it is the Principle having another outlet for his video.

So, I will assume the later, if it's the former, maybe it will get passed on: you are not well informed. I'd recommend the Transsexual group on this site as a starting point.

You may not be able to change your genes / biology, but you can change your gender. If Gordon Sumner can get people to call him Sting with no argument, if you refer to boats as "she", if you have no problem correcting people for mis-gendering your dog, it's not too much to ask for to use someone's personal pronoun and new name.

Actually, no. Gender is a psychological foundation hardwired into your system. Can't change it. You can't change your genetic makeup - the biological foundations. You CAN change the secondary sexual characteristics that define your external presentation - and transsexuals do just that. Transgender WAS a blanket term used to cover a range of gender/sexual aspects that has been diluted and malformed into a mudpot (when you mix all the colors together you don't get a rainbow, you get a brown sludge).

People do not change their gender, so there is no 'transition from one gender to another'.

@tracycoyle you're mostly right... people don't typically transition from one gender to another. What happens is their gender doesn't match their genetic makeup, which is why they identify as trans. This could either be something they've always known, or a later-in-life revelation.

You can change who and how you have sex, and display gender preferences as you want. But calling yourself a boy doesn’t mean a transgender man has character of a natural male.

Character? or genes? Because the masculine (or for the MtF feminine) character tends to be very discernable in the trans person they present as.

@tracycoyle when someone feels the need to expressing certain gender traits doesn’t imply that transgenders are operating with equal mentality to a natural gender. Trans people might want to act in a way for the attention they desire. Would a trans and a natural be able to analyze and respond as a natural, or an actor. The trans communities I know seem like a theatre guild more than a normal group with only an appearance discrepancy

@MisterEdmonds I would suggest your personal experience might be limited.

I transitioned 33 years ago. I would suggest, based on my friends and family, that my responses and "presentation" are indistinguishable from a genetic female.

The current transgender community - dominated by community activists is destructive, inconsistent, and using your term - theatrical. The damage being done within the medical community is, and will for years, damage actual transsexuals, especially the younger ones.

I AM however the product of my entire life's experience, and I can't ignore the first 28 years of my life. It certainly has had an impact. But then, I was "born-again" for a time too, and that had influences.

Hey, I believe your fReedom to live which ever. My trans friends and gay friends seem similar. The looks part isn’t any import. I’ve always thought the two sexes looked a little to similar when trying. But you can’t tell me you’re internal dialogue is like a natural. I think you can live your life and creating acceptance for those more brute and corse is important for people, safety is yours by right. I haven’t been convinced by any trans yet. Maybe because My mind understands psychological cues that bespeak of normality instead of “flourished” traits. Do gay men have a genetic disposition to talk with a, how would you say, stereotypical homosexual accent? lesbians often act in competition against other males in terms of behavior. Hormones ok. But ego? A natural is as a natural does.

Do you ever think of yourself in masculine terms?

The recent Ellen Page transition to Elliot is intriguing. She's changed from a proud lesbian to a straight white man, lol.

Satch Level 7 Dec 23, 2020

You can change your gender identity, but not your biological sex. No amount of hormone therapy can remove or create a Y chromosome. People can identify as whatever they like, but biological males can never grow a uterus.

Satch Level 7 Dec 23, 2020

I think it might more correct to say you change your presentation of sex than to change your gender.

@tracycoyle That's a matter of terminology. In my nomenclature, people are born with a definitive biological sex, but their gender identity may vary. That can entail a change in sexual preference, but no amount of wishful thinking can change basic biology.

@Satch

Genetics - biological sex
Orientation - sexual preference
Gender - inherent self identification

Each something individuals are born with and different in their characteristics. I believe only orientation is malleable.

Inherent? Or desired?

Reminds me of "Victor Victoria" in reverse.

Listen to science! Not 'science' as those people who have messed their lives up!

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 43

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top