slug.com slug.com
5 7

Trump signs the COVID-19 relief bill which sends billions of dollars to foreign countries, including gender education in Pakistan.

ramzpaul 8 Dec 28
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just exposing! Then strike!
Constitution is the path forward.

Jhonboy Level 4 Dec 30, 2020

"Gender Studies" = aka. Weapons Package.

I would like to think that President Trump relented for the sake of the American people, but this act feels too much like a man who's resigned himself to the belief that the fight is over and the political establishment won.

And if it does happen to be over, wouldn't it be a hoot to see him buy CNN and turn it into TNN?

I have a great deal of admiration and respect for Ramzpaul. If I could form a "dream team" Partition Party in the wake of the collapse of America and the GOP Jan 6th, I would choose Ramzpaul as the front man, though he does not want the job.

I have seen too much over the top and destructive criticism within this movement in general and towards RAMZ in particular. We need to be able to offer constructive criticism and keep our sights trained on the Enemy. In that spirit I appreciate what RAMZPAUL has to say about Trump and the election and this particular bill, but I differ with him on the following points:

1) The fight is salutary, therefore fight

I was going to pull my punches on Trump etc until Jan 20th, but I will revise that to Jan 7th, as the person sworn in on the 20th will be determined on the 6th. Until then I will Hold the Line. We will have ample time for forensics soon. Furthermore, the fight is short. The struggle for a Homeland will take 4 to 16 years, and that is only the beginning. If persons have not the stomach or discipline for a short, salutary fight, it bodes ill.

2) It is important to articulate what could be done, so that we have a measuring stick for events and can learn lessons. That is much more important than predicting the future.

Ramzpaul uses that technique in this very video: he articulates what Trump could have /should have done with this bill, in order to measure his actual effort, and perhaps learn a lesson for the future.

The same goes for Jan 6th. Pence, 51 Republican Senators, and 5 SC justices could buy Heritage America some more time to favorably shape a post-America future. No need for "Rubicons", Insurrection Acts, martial law, murder, civil war and the like: just 57 Heritage Americans "holding the line" and voting with discipline. When that doesn't happen, we can use that failure to our full advantage to press our case for a separate new nation: we were so devoid of Spirit, we lost our nation without a fight, without even a vote - time for something New.

3. Going all the way with Trump is important for getting past him quickly.

Evangelicals have likened Trump to Cyrus the Great - a messiah. Q, or "quelle", and "trust the plan" are straightforward Evangelical theology: Do nothing, and wait for God to do everything. In reality Trump is Julian the Apostate, a four year blip in a thousand year dark age of the New Religion.

The Old Religion is as dead as America - the two deaths are in actual fact one. No men really believe that a bronze age rabbi rose from the dead, or that his priesthood has supernatural access to truth. This year Christians sat idly by while both Easter and Christmas were canceled for the first time since Julian the Apostate. The New Religion won the War of the Spirit. By backing Trump and the "trust hypothesis" to the 6th, we do as St Boniface did when he chopped down the oak. We call the bluff of Q / Evangelical Christianity and show that their magic has expired - we trusted the plan - we trusted the false messiah and he failed. Only the New can fight the New.

Trump may want to use the 6th to spring board a party, or a 2024 run, or a media empire. I want no part of it. He had 4 years and he failed even by his own metrics. By my metric, he failed because he thought America could be saved when it is dead. We must look forward to the New, not backward to the dead.

As The Egyptian himself said "let the dead bury the dead".

Me and my husband were talking about this last night and reached the same conclusion. He had leverage to get a better deal. By refusing to sign, the pressure was on congress to vote for a better deal. By signing, he gave congress a way out, gave up what leverage he had, and gave congress a convenient excuse to vote against a better deal.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 27

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top