slug.com slug.com
1 5

Join Styx and me on Happy Homelands this Saturday at 11:00 A.M. EST as we look at 2021.

ramzpaul 8 Jan 1
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm not sick!

Recent Visitors 9

Photos 466 More

Posted by RLeeBarkerThey're banning Dr. Seuss books and pulling them from shelves. And these people have the nerve to call others "Nazis."

Posted by CourseofEmpireActual material that's being taught in New York public schools right now. In the end, if you're white, you're vermin, a pestilence, nothing but pure evil. A tsunami of antiwhite hatred is coming.

Posted by RLeeBarkerThe New Valentine

Posted by CourseofEmpireYep, they’re coming for everyone on the right, even moderate Normie types, as well as so-called centrists who are against much of the Progressive agenda.

Posted by sqeptiqLooks like someone cucked and deleted this post, but it was a spicy one!

Posted by vonLeibnizI'm just saying hi after having signed up here. I heard Ramz mentioning this place on Youtube. So, hi from Sweden! I'll include a a picture of me and our cat.

Posted by RLeeBarkerWe have each others' back.

Posted by sqeptiq"Want a balloon, li'l buddy? How about some cotton candy? Let me give you your boat back! It's floating down here. We all float down here!"

Posted by CourseofEmpireIt’s funny that Democrats are openly advocating censorship and re-education camps, both things they said Trump/Pence would do after the 2016 elections, neither of which actually happened...

Posted by jdrerbHappy Holiday

Posted by AfterthoughtNRA moves from NY to Texas another step toward Partition

Posted by jdrerbFinally, the confederate battle flag flies in Washington!

Posted by AfterthoughtRecord decline in US Cancer Deaths in 2020 thanks to LUNG CANCER! Need I say more? [abcnews.go.com]

Posted by RLeeBarkerSenate Could Have Votes To Impeach, McConnell “Pleased” About The Idea | ZeroHedge

Posted by RLeeBarkerSenate Could Have Votes To Impeach, McConnell “Pleased” About The Idea | ZeroHedge

Posted by AfterthoughtBiden affirms our strategy of destroying the GOP. The Enemy needs the second party to maintain the illusion of choice. We will be taking that illusion away.

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #youtube #biden #money #Police #reason #truth #death #god #culture #whites #democrats #rights #politics #USA #China #society #freedom #vote #evidence #videos #Canada #children #liberal #TheTruth #fear #nation #evil #racist #hell #racism #kids #crime #friends #chinese #propaganda #community #conservative #religion #Christian #book #population #antifa #justice #violence #sex ...

Members 1,618Top