slug.com slug.com
9 4

So you lost your homeland. What now?
[rumble.com]

ramzpaul 8 Jan 20
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hello. Apart from the advice not to be stupid and not to do anything illegal, this video is full of negativity and victimhood, not to mention the title of the video. Is this helpful? I thought victimhood was a leftist speciality. Lol

Naomi Level 8 Jan 21, 2021

I have been living in the one party State of MA.
Zero representation from local, State government no matter how I voted.
The rest of country will become like this soon.
You live in fear that someone will find out you are a political dissenter.
You never discuss politics for fear of losing your job.
You don’t complain when a less qualified person gets promoted because of their skin color.
You try to ignore the rampant crimes and murders in diversity neighborhoods.
You keep your thoughts to yourself and try to be invisible.
That is just some of the things you do.

One day at a time. We still have to live, bills need paying and taxes are still being collected. However we need to watch things closely, and make smart judgements. Here in Memfrica Tn. as the locals were dismantling Nathan Bedford Forest’s statue the local news interviewed a negro woman, she said it rightfully and I quote β€œit is not they town no mo it’s our-a town naih”

jdrerb Level 6 Jan 20, 2021

Ideally another revolutionary war to oust the vermin but I have lost faith in Americans...they have no grit anymore so they will lay down and wait for the hard painful ass fucking they are about to get and they will tell their sodomists how wonder the pain is with an anguised smiles on their faces while the rest of us resist and attempt to fight back....

Such colorful vernacular. What do you suggest we do? I am all ears.

@Starlight lol...I do believe the answer to that question is already in my statement....but heres a clarification...organize and fight...if you need more than that then I suggest you just stay homeand hide behind your curtains waiting for the next "fair" election and by all means hold your breath while waiting...

@Freedomlover68 Great. But organize how? Social media? That's a tough one, because even my biker group got suspended on FB because of one member's post in some other group. Group together? Sure, that works in some states, where people are allowed to move around, but how does everyone else communicate? How do we get the word out? When you say fight, do you mean form some sort of militia and pick up arms? Fight with words? Like writing, blogging, teaching, or holding conferences? How to we communicate?

Rumble Ramz speaks truth.

Digital Separation en route to political and physical separation
Discipline or Destroy the GOP
Advance the cause of Partition

America is dead.

The New Nation exists in embryonic form.

Did something happen to England?

I was born without a homeland, they began taking it away long ago.

Trump was there to appease the conservatives while the Elites finalized there agenda. While trump was in office everyone thought he was there to fix the swamp so they did nothing to push against the planes of the globalist. this has been being Implemented scenes the 70's it will not change overnight.

KeVince Level 8 Jan 20, 2021

What's your plan?

Tarpon Level 7 Jan 20, 2021

A quiet breakaway.
It will take a couple years. But the leaders are incompetent and inept.
The Squad want to put us all in gulags but it will be harder than they think. I'm talking about the required paperwork and building/maintaining such facilities which AOC can't begin to understand the cost of. Part of the reason corrupt (but shrewder) Pelosi gets angry at her. Pelosi herself is drunk or losing it.
A number of us live in red states with red governors. This will make things difficult.
The army will be very reluctant to turn on us without a cause. The Party could get foreign armies, but that will be trouble considering all the "great things" they want to accomplish.
I believe the corrupt idiots in charge are just placeholders waiting for orders and trying to destroy as much as possible to usher in the Reset for their globalist masters.
For now they're trying to scare us. And bleed us dry. Forcing red states to pay for the messes blue governors and mayors made.
An underground economy is the trick. Lots of barter and trade. Local coupons. Self sufficient prepping.
Remember how lawful Biden's role as our DULY ELECTED president in and immediately turn in any guns you haven't reported lost beforehand when Washington issues a proclamation from afar. Your local sheriff surely respects the commies controlling everything now and will enforce the Party's wishes without a murmur. Just like all of the Republican governors.
Not talking about tax evasion. But if you don't earn MONEY you can't be taxed. No income means no taxes for the communists. And make sure the farmers keep the produce in your state and only sell to other red states.
Amazon and YT and others are kicking us off. Conservative only sites are the answer. This will make breaking away easier.
Keep as much of our resources red as possible. Avoid giving any money to the parasites or their lazy, brutal minions.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 56

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome πŸ˜‚

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! πŸ˜‚

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top