slug.com slug.com
4 8

Milo comes out straight.
[rumble.com]

ramzpaul 8 Mar 10
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was reading the interview, thinking that this guy is an unrepentant professional 4 channer troll. Trolling the conservative normies for money. In the first few paragraphs he mentions his Telegram channel and then his book.

He is another distraction tool. The fact that he has a NYT approved "best selling book" is significant.

I eagerly await the left's reaction to this! It might take some prompting...

I mean he's still gay, he just wants attention again since his career is entirely over, after he got cancelled by Breitbart and the Mercers etc.

@bastion Is he gay? I mean, sure - if he isn't, then he has been putting on a good act!

Oh, sorry, I should be careful to make sure I don't start sounding like a bigoted superphobe! Who are we to question what he says about his invisible inherent characteristics?

@DaveO276 i mean he made a big deal about being gay didn't he? it's pretty clear he's gay. It's not "invisible" if he talks about being gay all the time eh?

Right wing identity politics are funny.

@bastion Yes, he certainly did make a big deal out of being gay. In the interview, he made a claim about why he did that.

Certainly there are behavioral signals that people can consciously or subconsciously send out, that can give an indication of what their invisible characteristics (like sexuality) are, but those characteristics are still invisible, and technically unknowable to others.

I can easily objectively determine, for example, a person's height. I can't look at someone and objectively determine their sexuality, although I may be able to have a fair idea. Really, the best I can do is believe what they tell me (unless I unfortunately catch them getting intimate with someone - and even that may not be a 100% reliable proof).

Milo wouldn't be the first person to present a certain sexuality to the world, and then "come out" later as other than what they previously presented as.

@DaveO276 ok

One thing that strikes me after reading that interview is that Milo appears to be every bit as openly arrogant as ever, which is not a trait one expects to see in a person who is truly repentant. As for his commitment to Roman Catholicism and his corresponding effort at consecrating his life to St. Joseph, I'll keep my Protestant insights to myself for the time being. I will just cite the Apostle Paul:

Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God. (1 Cor. 6:9-11 NKJ)

Paul says about Christians who included people such as former homosexuals, that "such were some of you." So, there are clearly such things as ex- homosexuals. Is Milo now one of them? It depends. Has he really been washed, sanctified, and justified? I guess we will have to wait and see. I admit I am quite skeptical.

Straight is Great!

Welder1 Level 7 Mar 10, 2021

To borrow a chant from the LGBTQIA2+ community:

"Hi mate! I'm straight (super straight even)! Get used to it!"

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 54

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top