slug.com slug.com
5 0

Which institution has become the Most Woke and thus fallen apart the most or fastest? This could be fallen fastest from where it was 20 years ago, or the most insane in terms of Wokeness? Comment below why.

Institution fallen the fastest?

• 5 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 1 vote
  • 3 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 2 votes
Robert100 7 Mar 18
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Churches a long shot. Take a look at this "ally" [tiktok.com]

[tiktok.com]

Military contrast is a government , it was doomed from the start to be corrupted the (((sycophants))) in power.

Churches in contrast, government has mostly stayed out of for now. The millitary was killed whereas the churches committed suicide.

I picked Military. They seem to have gotten the most woke the quickest. Churches, even supposedly conservatives ones, have cucked quite a bit too. I used to go to a Church of Christ until the pastor started complaining about white privilege. They also complain about how Sunday morning is the most segregated time in America. As if that's a bad thing.

kwg2005 Level 4 Mar 21, 2021

The idea that the state-sponsored military is rightwing is a misconception. Yes, the military appeals to rightwing men but all higher leadership positions have to pass through military academy and promotions will be vetted. So it has a base of rightwing guys led by system-approved and often progressive generals/admirals. The US military has always been on the forefront of social-engineering projects like racial integration, etc. The military has been deployed for leftwing causes but never rightwing causes. There also has never been an attempt for a rightwing coup from the military in the U.S.. The idea that the army is on your side is wishful thinking - its members are paid by Congress and its leader thank their positions thanks to loyalty to the government.

RuBr Level 2 Mar 19, 2021

First Education (academia in higher education first and now in elemantary through HS) is saturated with critical theory, intersectionality and PC cultural marxist gurus and their acolytes spewing about micro-aggression , oppression and whiteness. 2nd is the media. When obama removed the Smith-Mundt prohibition on propaganda use on Americans in 2013, media corporate owners were ready to message the marxist dis/misinformation propganda to the people. Remember the CIA has its fingerprints all over media/big-tech and if you leave the FBI you can become a
consulting talking head and continue to lie to
Americans. Many Hollywood moguls were and are communists. Alot of the upper-command in the military is selling out to marxism and now sniffing the ranks for those in service that support the Constitution and labeling them extremists. Good LEOs are leaving the force and being replaced by neoracists. Some churches support cultural marxism but they're not Christian period. Politically correct neoracist cultural marxism is the plague that concerns me far more than covid-19.

dd54 Level 8 Mar 18, 2021

Hard to say .........education ,media ,hollywood .....have been woke for years .....(woke = fked) .......i'm not an atheist ......but it seems rev jim jones 🍸 ...............and robert tilton and old ladies rolling on the floor and speaking in tongues was weird but not woke.....news media have always been lying scum (except fox).....what about women .... they like to follow the latest fashion and thought herd ...... so not them .....if the military became woke , it came from a command upstairs......hard to say

atlook Level 5 Mar 18, 2021
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 11

Photos 472 More

Posted by Regin1999Can't say I haven't run across this type a few times....

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhere is the lie?

Posted by CourseofEmpireCheckmate

Posted by Regin1999Words of wisdom

Posted by CourseofEmpireComing soon or even happening already?

Posted by CourseofEmpireA British children's story telling the truth.

Posted by RLeeBarkerThey're banning Dr. Seuss books and pulling them from shelves. And these people have the nerve to call others "Nazis."

Posted by CourseofEmpireActual material that's being taught in New York public schools right now. In the end, if you're white, you're vermin, a pestilence, nothing but pure evil. A tsunami of antiwhite hatred is coming.

Posted by RLeeBarkerThe New Valentine

Posted by CourseofEmpireYep, they’re coming for everyone on the right, even moderate Normie types, as well as so-called centrists who are against much of the Progressive agenda.

Posted by sqeptiqLooks like someone cucked and deleted this post, but it was a spicy one!

Posted by vonLeibnizI'm just saying hi after having signed up here. I heard Ramz mentioning this place on Youtube. So, hi from Sweden! I'll include a a picture of me and our cat.

Posted by RLeeBarkerWe have each others' back.

Posted by sqeptiq"Want a balloon, li'l buddy? How about some cotton candy? Let me give you your boat back! It's floating down here. We all float down here!"

Posted by CourseofEmpireIt’s funny that Democrats are openly advocating censorship and re-education camps, both things they said Trump/Pence would do after the 2016 elections, neither of which actually happened...

Posted by jdrerbHappy Holiday

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #youtube #biden #money #Police #reason #truth #death #god #culture #whites #rights #democrats #politics #USA #China #society #vote #freedom #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #evil #fear #nation #racism #friends #community #chinese #kids #hell #crime #conservative #propaganda #book #justice #religion #Christian #antifa #population #violence #sex ...

Members 1,667Top