slug.com slug.com
7 5

Can other ethnic groups become Asian?

ramzpaul 8 May 25
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hello. Can we just forget about a "which race is better than which race" type of generalisation? Or is it too much to ask? There are very intelligent black people and there are thick Asians, and so on. A meritocratic approach helps me stay away from a race-oriented way of thinking when I interact with other people.

Naomi Level 8 May 26, 2021

Adopt me!!!

When the teacher was, at any minute about to slap your hand with her ruler, students learned to value the concept of a good education right away.
But nowadays there is Ritalin that they give to all the kids to make them stay focused.

Nowadays, how about simply identifying as Asian?
Or, remember all the hoorah when Fauxcohantus (SP?) took DJTrump's dare to get a DNA test to "prove" that she was Amerind? Hah. A clear loss, almost anyone is more than she was.
So, claim to have gotten a DNA test and if it came back >0% some kinda Asian, you are IN! And, Amerind counts.

Community Building and working together in small groups to get over this very difficult situation in the short run might work but we all know that no matter how well placed we are in our small communities that the left will eventually do what they always do and insist on interfering. This is why we are where we are, the left never stop pushing, they always want more they nibble away at our freedoms until we push back and then they back off regroup and come at us from a new angle. Sadly this works so well we arrive at a situation where they can literally steal an election and get away with it and the entire establishment goes along with the pretense. Hell they even write huge articles in magazines slapping themselves on the back for a job well done "Fortifying Democracy" I fear we are in a very deep hole and digging ourselves out is not going to be easy. Sorry for the black pill but that's how I see it.

ellism Level 6 May 25, 2021

I agree with this. It always seems to bring everything back to the individual. Self reflection, self critique, self appraisal... I can only change myself. And the only community worth involving one's self in is with likeminded people who are actively and persistently practicing this. Finding such people can be very difficult.

I would disagree here. A group that exceeds in a dysfunctional education system is no measure of high intelligence. To observe a biblical quote: "Fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction." The education system focuses solely on the mundane, and largely ignores any study outside the mundane.
Another example, in reference to mental health; "It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a maladjusted society."

H0bo Level 6 May 25, 2021

I'd rather recommend Asians (along with whites) become Hispanic or Indian (teepee Indians, not curry Indians) when applying to college and for jobs. Really dark South Asians can become black, too.

sqeptiq Level 10 May 25, 2021
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 24

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top