slug.com slug.com
7 3

Government to 'fact check' your private messages. [rumble.com]

ramzpaul 8 July 13
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This ain't about black, it is the white liberals who will destroy this country if they are not stopped.

Its not government, it is government using corporations as a tool to take away our first amendment rights.

We defeated the Soviet Union. We are on the road to becoming the next Soviet Union. This must stop.

Short of performing a lobotomy I won't be forgetting your words when they scrubout the video even in 10 years time .I will let my grandkids know ,hopefully they are not the ones that organise the lobotomy on me.

I hope they check mine then they will know what I think of them.

Hare Level 6 July 13, 2021

For years now I've been saying that we are sleep walking into a nightmare but to be honest I always had it at the back of my mind that one day the silent majority would rise up and kick all this nonsense into touch. Then Covid struck and I watched as people blindly followed the governments instructions like sheep to the slaughter and now that last hope for sanity in our societies seems to have gone I just despair. The cavalry isn't coming over the hill and the drift towards a Chinese style Social Credit System looms larger every day. This just can't end well.

ellism Level 6 July 13, 2021

I've quit even trying to tell anyone what's going on. I gave up months ago.
No one wants to make the metal effort. And it is depressing.

Federal government hiring experienced social media mavens (sassy black gals who camp out on Twitter) to handle the task.

sqeptiq Level 10 July 13, 2021
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 36

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top