slug.com slug.com
2 2

I've watched your video on Twitter concerning the Boomer situation. I've been waiting for it to appear here. ( I refuse to have a twitter account)

So I'll say what I have to say here. ( and elsewhere)

For a long time I listened to the Boomer hate without making a response. But Vox Day (who never misses an opportunity to profess his Christian bona fides) has spent several years calling for the euthanization of the entire boomer generation--which I think is a bit extreme.

Obviously, Vox Day practices a form of Christianity that I'm unfamiliar with since I can't recall the Messiah calling for the extermination of a generation.

But in any event, Vox Day is an older member of Generation X and has become increasingly bald and wrinkled since he first launched his attacks on the Boomer generation. Consequently, he is occasionally referred to as a Boomer by Millennials and the Zoomer generation.

I guess what goes around comes around.

A decade or so ago, when he first started doing his anti Boomer rants, I cautioned Vox Day that if it ever bore fruit the young people wouldn't be checking IDs before they bashed an old man's head in with T-ball bat--but he didn't listen them and he won't listen now.

So let him continue to age and talk.

The Boomers will be gone soon. And if the young people of America ever decide that it's time to eliminate the older members of their society, people the age of Vox Day will be at ground zero for the young people's retributions.

The anti Boomer stuff is all crap, anyway. If anyone deserves to pay the price for the anti Boomer rhetoric, it's the older members of Generation X who stirred it all up in the first place.

Triumph 6 Dec 1
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sometimes the Oldies are the brake on Society before it destroys itself too quickly.I say better listen to Grandmama!

[cloister.org]

One of Vox Day's topics concerning "pillow day"--when the Boomers are smothered in their beds by nursing home personnel.

The comment section seems to indicate that it got Milo excited.

It may be a lot were put out of their misery, not for their thoughts, in nursing homes ( Aged Care these days! ) in previous years.

Recent Visitors 10

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top