slug.com slug.com
2 0

I'm getting a very uncomfortable feeling that some of these supply issues we keep hearing so much about are actually being produced quite deliberately. A totally avoidable war in Ukraine is creating shortages in both the energy sector and basic food stuffs, namely Oil, Gas and Wheat. Not far away the Netherlands government policy is reducing the supply of basic foods stuffs such as Dairy and a wide range of fruit and vegetables, all over the EU farmers are being paid to leave land producing nothing but grass and again Canada is in the news with a similar attack on agriculture under the guise of Climate Change policy. Food shortages could result in rationing and it would make perfect sense to introduce Digital Ration Books. Sounds familiar ? Like Covid Passports maybe ? The difference here is I successfully managed to avoid the vaccine but how do I hold out against a system that will deny me food should I decide to opt out. If you are not feeling uncomfortable at this thought you are not thinking it through, these people will stop at nothing to get their way. They are desperate, far too many people have seen behind the curtain over the last 18 months, they have come too far to quit now, for them it's now or never. I honestly don't know how we can beat this with a western population that has proven itself to be so compliant over the last 2 years. The defeat of the Truckers Protest in Canada was a huge hit to my confidence and I fear the Protests in the Netherlands may go the same way. Scary times indeed.

ellism 6 July 11
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If you want to live a simple self centred existence then they will have their way with you and if you stick your head up they will find a way to lop it off.Dangerous times!

They're trying to accustom us to scarcity.

sqeptiq Level 10 July 11, 2022

Recent Visitors 9

Photos 516 More

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little weird. All of them ina nation that is overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox? Shouldn’t there be more of them in there instead?

Posted by InspirationHow do you explain this.

Posted by CourseofEmpireIf the international banking cartel says that you aren't allowed to have a bank account, it means you are a threat.

Posted by CourseofEmpireThis should be our objective

Posted by CourseofEmpireProposed measures to reduce fertility in the US, 1967. "Too Many Americans."

Posted by CourseofEmpireA little pita bread, tsaziki, souvlaki, mmmm, quite tasty; not sure about the social media platform though. ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireI mean, is he really wrong?

Posted by CourseofEmpireThere are reports many larger cities are starting to see an outward drift. Maybe the early stages of this? ;)

Posted by CourseofEmpireWhy can’t C-19 vaccine mandates be taken seriously?

Posted by CourseofEmpireWarren is one of the inventors of mRNA and he believes 1 to 2 billion will die from this vaxx. [twitter.com]

Posted by CourseofEmpireThe vast majority are vaxxed. This can’t be the unvaxxed who are mostly dying. Remember, they are a few months ahead of the Northern hemisphere.

Posted by CourseofEmpireAwesome 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireWeimar (yes, THAT Weimar) will no longer report numbers of vaxxed people being hospitalized for COVID because the truth might be used for "misinformation." -Lovecraft's Cat

Posted by CourseofEmpireAny cause. This is an amazing vaccination, you are almost invincible if you get it, everyone (except a few little side effects and such)! 😂

Posted by CourseofEmpireHow long before a politician is physically attacked and even killed for mandating vaccines? [news.com.au]

Posted by CourseofEmpireNotice how much things increased with this one vaccine?

• Top tags#video #world #media #government #hope #biden #money #Police #youtube #reason #truth #death #god #culture #rights #whites #democrats #society #China #politics #USA #freedom #vote #evidence #Canada #children #videos #TheTruth #liberal #racist #nation #evil #fear #kids #racism #chinese #friends #hell #conservative #community #crime #propaganda #justice #Christian #book #population #religion #FreeSpeech #antifa #violence ...

Members 1,889Top