slug.com slug.com

6 6

Cleaning up rioter graffiti is now racist-
[thefederalist.com]

Joining the ever growing list of actions or words now deemed racist under the new woke world order is cleaning up protestor graffiti on a federal building.

In a video posted on Twitter Tuesday, three white women were spotted clearing “Black Lives Matter” graffiti from the Lafayette Building which houses the Export-Import Bank as a woman recording them harasses the good Samaritans as racists.

SpikeTalon 10 June 4

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There are a few a..holes spouting ridiculous things and you act as if everyone goes along with it.

I didn't write the article...

The word 'racism' has fallen victim to the 'concept creep'

The word racist and others have been disqualified as nothing more than the response of illiterates incapable of fomenting an argument on defence of their position. A word made meaningless by non intellectuals.

You got that right.

Foment -- instigate or stir up (an undesirable or violent sentiment or course of action).

@Pand0ro It was late.

Redefining the word racism and then redefining the actions people take(cleaning up graffiti) to fit into the narrative is honestly causing more problems then solutions. This whole agenda of "Everything is racist, sexist, phobic". I saw some of this graffiti, I gotta say we should be critiquing what is honestly terrible graffiti. "0/5 would not recommend, just wrote blank statements and called it peaceful protest".

Speaking for everyone I know! We're all so sick of hearing how everything, one,etc is either overtly or subconsciously racist, IT DOESN'T EVEN REGISTER ANYMORE!

Same here.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:101621
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.