slug.com slug.com
Showing the newest forum posts in all categories as well as posts from your groups.

23 hours ago23h

Posted by SpikeTalon
Today marks the 109th anniversary of the sinking of RMS Titanic when more than 1,500 people perished in the early hours of April 15 after the ship struck an iceberg on her maiden voyage. 109th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic: 10 facts ...
1 day ago1d

Posted by Naomi
He WAS a character! Prince Philip to ride in Land Rover hearse for final journey– first look at Duke’s vehicle Buckingham Palace confirmed the ceremony, which will take place on Saturday at 3pm, will feature many of the Duke's own designs ...
1 day ago1d

Posted by alfred
A Message For Conservatives Who Feel Like Throwing in The Towel
2 days ago2d

Posted by Naomi
Mission of mercy. Humanity prevails.
4 days ago4d

Posted by alfred
Alfred Speaks On BLM Leader's Murder Attempt Indictment & The Criminal Element Within BLM & ANTIFA
5 days ago5d

Posted by Naomi
A memorable exchange from the conversation was shared by the Nobel Prize committee; Einstein: What I most admire about your art, is your universality. You don't say a word, yet the world understands you! Chaplin: True. But your glory is even ...
1 week ago1w

Posted by ajhilder
White House: Americans Not Required to Carry ‘Vaccine Passports’ White House press secretary on Tuesday said that CCP virus “vaccine passports” will not be developed or supported by the Biden administration, coming after ...
3 comments
1 week ago1w

Posted by Stratslinger
Guitar of the week, a Squier Classic Vibe 1970s-style Jaguar in Daphne Blue.
1 week ago1w

Posted by ajhilder
EP. 2444B - DO YOU SEE HIS PLAN, HOW DO THE PEOPLE TAKE BACK THE POWER & CRUSH THE SYSTEM? TRUMP AND THE PATRIOTS PLAN IS WORKING PERFECTLY. EVERYTHING THE IS TRYING TO DO IS BOOMERANGING ON THEM. THE PEOPLE ARE NOW IN THE ...
1 week ago1w

Posted by MarchforLifeNYC
Christ is risen Alleluia! He is risen indeed Alleluia! Easter to you and your loved ones. Many blessings!!! Angie P.S: Onward Trump 2021! 🇺🇸
1 week ago1w

Posted by ajhilder
DINESH D'SOUZA INTERVIEWS SIDNEY POWELL | DINESH D'SOUZA PODCAST Here is a just released interview of Sidney Powell by Dinesh D'Souza. In a 4-part interview, Sidney Powell answers claims about election fraud, why Sidney's evidence ...
1 week ago1w

Posted by Obbop
IS Slug deleting posts that do not meet their concept of political correctness? I will post a news item and return a few minutes to hours later and am unable to find it anywhere. If deleting is occurring I will simply wander off to where patriots ...
4 comments
1 week ago1w

Posted by Moktamugar
Seriously, I love this site and there are some great people on here that I love reading that are ideologically a bit to the side of where I am at so I love being able to see how others see things. I want to thank all of you for that.
2 weeks ago2w

Posted by Naomi
I don't enjoy generalisation, pigeonholing and stereotyping very much. I don't like rounding up people, put them in the same category and talk about them as if they were all the same. ‘Millennial snowflake’ - this term is often used to belittle ...
4 comments
2 weeks ago2w

Posted by Derf
Here it is march 29th, and is on ssi, ssa, veterans, etc.... Are still waiting for a stimulus with no news from the irs when it will come.
3 weeks ago3w

Posted by Stratslinger
A Presbyterian church, built at a time when the denomination meant something, stood for something, Christian.
3 weeks ago3w

Posted by Letemdangle
The American President is not one person it is an entity onto itself. So, when the American people vote in a President, that President enters into the entity. It is my thought that when the American people vote in a President, then the aura of the ...
3 weeks ago3w

Posted by sqeptiq
I know what an IPA is, but what's a "NEIPA"?
3 weeks ago3w

Posted by Naomi
Spring Equinox today. I love the arrival of spring. My dwarf cherry called Kojo-no-Mai (dance on the lake) is looking pretty. And this is what spring sounds like in English countryside right now. 🙂
3 comments
4 weeks ago4w

Posted by Beachslim
I took a class in criminal justice with a former police officer and....they taught us that the public is the enemy
4 weeks ago4w

Posted by Naomi
I wonder if he is growing millions of sunflowers again this year. 🙂 Instead of strawberries, farmer plants 22 acres of sunflowers, to lift spirits during gloomy year
4 weeks ago4w

Posted by ajhilder
Emergency VACCINE ALERT edition: Situation Update, March , 2021 (Natural News) The mass vaccination of the human population is turning vaccinated people into “super strain” factories who are churning out mutant, deadly strains...
1 month ago1m

Posted by ajhilder
Cultural Marxism
1 month ago1m

Posted by Stratslinger
Percival Lowell, American astronomer, writer, mathematician, and founder of Arizona's Lowell Observatory is born in Boston, Massachusetts on this day in 1855.
1 month ago1m

Posted by Weltansicht
Good advice to be happy.
3 comments
1 month ago1m

Posted by tracycoyle
I just checked my stats and realized I had like 4,000 coins. So, to those that I interact with on a regular basis - a few coins in appreciation.
1 month ago1m

Posted by Naomi
Did I hear right that in the US, the COVID vaccine rollout has been allowed without thorough testing and clinical approval/authorisation?
4 comments
1 month ago1m

Nice widdle puddy cat!
1 month ago1m

Posted by Beachslim
If its been a year and covid still aint gone i think that proves social distancing and masks dont work, insanity doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. This aint the bubonic plague people.
Mar 2Mar 2

Posted by Stratslinger
Recently I read an article in The New Criterion about John Steinbeck, a novelist held in high esteem by my parents generation, a regard carried over into the 1960s. According to the article, he is largely forgotten today, out of fashion. I've read ...
Feb 28Feb 28

COMMIEWOODHollywood Was Always Red: A Rant
Feb 27Feb 27

Posted by NobodyzFoolz1
ConservativeYoutuberLiveStreamAt10PMEasterTonightConservative Youtuber, @LetsbeFrank24 Going LIVE Tonight @ 10 PM Eastern: DEMOCRATS GREATEST HOAX || FREEDOM STREAM If You're Not Pro GOD, Pro America, & Pro Trump, Then...
Feb 27Feb 27

Posted by conservative11
Listen to the most recent episode of my podcast: The Unknown Truth ep1
Feb 27Feb 27

Posted by Stratslinger
In the 1960s, boys loved model cars. Here is Bob Tindle's Orange Crate in the front at 1/25 scale. If you look closely, you'll spot three cars that were designed by Ed "Big Daddy" Roth. The maroon one ifs familiar, but I cannot place it.
4 comments
Feb 27Feb 27

LINKPoems - The Roman Centurion's Song by Rudyard Kipling
Feb 25Feb 25

1962 Ford F-100 Custom Cab
Feb 24Feb 24

1956 DeSoto
Feb 23Feb 23

Posted by WhoIsJayLamm
Hello, I recently did a photo/video analysis of the Beaver, UT UFO video. My initial thought was that the object was comped in from a 3D rendering software into something like After Effects. With that assumption, I took a look at the original footage...
Feb 22Feb 22

Posted by NobodyzFoolz1
DontMessWithFLORIDAIt's About DAMN Time That A TIK TOKER Gets ARRESTED!!! Pinellas County middle schooler arrested for 'joke' about school shooting, deputies say
Feb 22Feb 22

Posted by NobodyzFoolz1
CuomoCensuredForKillingOurGrandparentsCensure, CENSURE??? Are You Kidding Me, NY Gov Andrew Cuomo Didn't Use The WRONG Stationary, He MURDERED Grandma & Grandpa!!! NYS Democrats take steps to censure Gov. Cuomo over nursing home ...
Feb 21Feb 21

Posted by iThink
Moma Gump always said stupid is as stupid does. Who here knows about or has ever seen writings from Dietrich Bonhoeffer.
4 comments
Feb 21Feb 21

Posted by NobodyzFoolz1
DisneyIsGodOfCLOWNWORLD!!!Disney slaps ‘The Muppet Show’ with ‘offensive content’ disclaimer
Feb 21Feb 21

Posted by NobodyzFoolz1
isvanillacokeracist hold on, there's a "vanilla coke"? But "vanilla" is white!!! Reeeeeeeeee. Reeeeeeee reeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeee! Yes you woke libtards, this is how dumb you all really sound ...
Feb 21Feb 21

Posted by Naomi
Some interesting insights there. Someone Asks Why Billionaires Don’t Use Their Money To Solve World Problems, This User Explains It Perfectly
5 comments
Feb 19Feb 19

Posted by iThink
"...it's ok when Bill does it"
4 comments
Feb 19Feb 19

Posted by NobodyzFoolz1
YaleStudentWantToREPEALtheConstitutionSCARY: Yale students enthusiastically sign 'petition' to REPEAL the Constitution GLENN TV
Feb 19Feb 19

Posted by NobodyzFoolz1
1980sSongsBeatsStress1980's Songs Are Healthy For You!!! These cheesy ‘80s pop songs are the best for beating stress: study says Which Is More Than I Can Say About What Passes Foe Music These Days!!!
Feb 19Feb 19

Posted by NobodyzFoolz1
InsurrectionAgainstAmericanFREEDOMWhat The Democrats & Big Tech Are Doing Is ALL OUT UN-AMERICAN!!! Commentary: As progressives falsely claim ideological victory, free speech is in peril THIS IS AN INSURRECTION ...
Feb 19Feb 19

Posted by NobodyzFoolz1
NoGloryForHateAct What MALAKEY Is This??? No Glory For Hate Act – H.R. 484 to Ban Trump From Presidential Benefits PELOSI IS TRYING TO ERASE DONALD J. TRUMP FROM AMERICAN HISTORY!!!
Feb 19Feb 19

Posted by NobodyzFoolz1
FacebookBootsHerculesWhat's The Matter FACEBOOK, Is Hercules Too Strong For You? Kevin Sorbo speaks out after Facebook removed his page
Feb 17Feb 17

Posted by NobodyzFoolz1
RIPRushLimbaughRest In Peace Patriot! Rush Limbaugh, conservative radio host, dead at 70 RIPRushLimbaugh
Feb 17Feb 17

Posted by Garsco
RIP Rush
Feb 17Feb 17

Posted by ajhilder
Ordo Ab Chao" Anthony J.Hilder & Evan Sweetwater (Played On Cooper's Hour Of The Time)
Feb 16Feb 16

Posted by Garsco
Parler report? Still not getting access to Parler content here (Tuesday morning), although the phone app does seem to recognize my account (which is a change). I guess the rollout is just taking longer than what was reported on ...
4 comments
Feb 13Feb 13

Posted by tracycoyle
Hey people....if you post a link, how about adding something about what MIGHT BE THERE....I hate spending time looking at a video I don't care about just because I don't know what it is about....so I DON'T.
4 comments
Feb 12Feb 12

Posted by Kate_KK2
...well ain’t this the truth!?
Feb 10Feb 10

Posted by neverover
The best Looking President with a red neck tie
Feb 10Feb 10

Posted by Heresiarch
...“Around the world medical specialists are speaking out. They have seen the data and seen that the initial fear is now clearly unfounded. They are seeing the damage to people’s heath caused by institutional fear and compliance, and by ...
Feb 10Feb 10

Posted by Stratslinger
I've been on Slug one month, and this is my 100th post. To celebrate I'll post a picture of my favorite guitar, a Squier (Fender's little brother) 1950s-style Stratocaster in White Blonde. It's not my most expensive guitar, not a long shot -- it's ...
Feb 10Feb 10

LINKBill Frisell & Thomas Morgan – Small Town | ECM Records - YouTube
Feb 6Feb 6

Posted by BlurtReynolds
Caps Lock Law
Feb 5Feb 5

Posted by angelo
Could someone here please advise me why I suddenly can't reply to a post on my android tablet?
Feb 3Feb 3

Posted by Stratslinger
I'm a serf, not a surfer. It takes some kind of courage to ride a pipeline.
Feb 3Feb 3

Posted by iThink
Exactly the kind of content that everyone who uses IDW community needs to keep in mind - 7 minute video. Worth a watch
Jan 31Jan 31

Posted by B4theWALL61
Happy to accept Sydney's invitation! In a local government symposium, I once identified myself as Caucasian. The African-American across from me told me I could not be Caucasian because it was highly unlikely that I could prove I had any ancestors ...
Jan 29Jan 29

Posted by Chastityfetish
Hello there! +female superiority+ is the watch word in this group.. Feel free to express your ire at the males of the world if you are female or male All discussions accepted (provided there is no gushing over the unnecessary superfluous being ...
3 comments
Jan 27Jan 27

Posted by Adnirb
LINKDictator Newsom Ends California Lockdown!?! What You Need To Know - YouTube
Jan 27Jan 27

LINKA Tribute to Chet Atkins
Jan 26Jan 26

Posted by Hotshotvb
Oh dear America, my condolences to your downfall, I was really hoping that you'd stick with the Donald for another 4 years... But your in a cluster fuck now and old Joe crow is gonna make a terrible cock up of it. Maybe in hindsight sparing the rod ...
Jan 26Jan 26

Posted by iThink
The communists are coming after YOU next!
3 comments
Jan 24Jan 24

Posted by tracycoyle
Ok, here is the my thing about followers and following: Thank you for following me. I appreciate the interest. I follow people that post and comment, generally without regard to political ideology, as long as they are respectful. Also, those that...
Jan 21Jan 21

Posted by Stratslinger
2004 Ford GT. Just a little something run errands in.
Jan 20Jan 20

Posted by Merilee
How do we go about inviting others to this site Fakebook,Instagram and GooGoo search are loosing a lot of people because they sell our information to third parties so we get all kinds of junk mail and phone calls I have many friends that would follow...
Jan 18Jan 18

Posted by Pawlatour
Davis Bowie
Jan 18Jan 18

Posted by iThink
Just saw a headline from CNN - NRA files for bankruptcy and files to leave New York in order to move to Texas. Opinions, thoughts, ideas about NRA greatly appreciated. Also I want to know why NRA needs permission to relocate - out of NY and into ...
4 comments
Jan 17Jan 17

Posted by We_The_People
Well, it's been quite a while since I've posted anything at all on here. Life is wild lately! It's getting harder and harder for me to be around people. I swear, when I see or read articles lately, I keep thinking what are these people drinking? ...
Jan 16Jan 16

Posted by USMC_WifeNMoM
LINKPurrfect Mani with Shannon Leigh
Jan 16Jan 16

Posted by exRanger
How is SLUG not growing exponentially, especially in light of GAB seemingly having been reduced, in the last couple of weeks, to circa 1990 DIAL-UP LEVEL PERFORMANCE?
Jan 16Jan 16

Posted by Letemdangle
Can I write here? .... Seems like a simple question, but it no longer is. I might expose myself or more importantly express an idea not in keeping with stringent doctrine of todays norms. I want to scream out on Facebook, I want to yell from the ...
3 comments
Jan 16Jan 16

Posted by Stratslinger
LINKDon’t Fall For The Establishment’s Tall Tales. There Was No “Violent Assault on the Capitol” and There is Abundant Evidence of Electoral Fraud
Jan 15Jan 15

Posted by iThink
Short and sweet - TRUTH!
Jan 14Jan 14

Posted by Republic7
BarcodeJoe
Jan 14Jan 14

Posted by Stratslinger
Once upon a time, our government broke up monopolies. Today, monopolies are our government.
Jan 14Jan 14

Posted by govols
I had to walk away from all of the crap in the information ecology of the internet during and after the election. One of the reasons was because I didn't want to make public displays of rage and assholery in a place (here) were I come for some ...
4 comments
Jan 14Jan 14

Shangri-La...
Jan 14Jan 14

Posted by Adnirb
In case we have forgotten.
Jan 13Jan 13

Posted by dentrawler
New Mexico Republican Rallies
Jan 13Jan 13

Posted by Stratslinger
I encountered a rattler once. It gave me fair warning. I backed away, turned around, went a different route. No complaints. It gave me fair warning.
Jan 12Jan 12

Posted by bmurr360
Anyone here get the vaccination yet? If you did , how do you feel?
Jan 11Jan 11

Posted by BlurtReynolds
Saagar Enjeti: Here’s How We MUST Respond...
Jan 10Jan 10

Posted by Goldiefinch
I'm still having anxiety about publicly coming out as conservative given that most people in my field are pretty far left, but I'd like to be able to share my music on these newer platforms. Does anyone have any advice?
Jan 10Jan 10

Posted by firendeath123
Hi
Jan 10Jan 10

Posted by Beachslim
Central planning= fail
Jan 10Jan 10

Posted by MarchforLifeNYC
Do this ASAP IMG_2759.jpeg
Jan 8Jan 8

Posted by Carlos_prince700
LINKPlease do we have Canadians here? what's going on in Canada ?
Jan 7Jan 7

Posted by Carlos_prince700
WHO team investigating virus origins denied entry to China but why????
Jan 7Jan 7

Posted by Terence57
Posted this yesterday on another site. ------------------------------------------------------------------- For 1 year, 7 months and 6 days I've declined to post on FB because, well... FB. What's going on in D.C. is beyond Right and Wrong. What ...
Jan 6Jan 6

Posted by Carlos_prince700
what is actually going on? would 2021 be better or worst
4 comments
Dec 30, 2020Dec 2020

Posted by w0tn0t
Low-life! Cuomo Puts Drug Addicts Ahead of Elderly in COVID Vaccine Line New York’s governor is once again showing his state’s elderly they are not a priority, this time by placing state’s drug addicted ahead of them in vaccine waiting lines....
3 comments
Dec 29, 2020Dec 2020

Posted by ajhilder
EP. 2364B - JAN 6TH COMES INTO FOCUS, PATRIOTS PREPARE TO MAKE THEIR MOVE THE PATRIOTS ARE NOW PREPARING FOR JAN 6. PENCE CARD HAS BEEN PUT OUT THERE, BUT THERE ARE OTHER PATHS TO VICTORY. TRUMP AND THE PATRIOTS ARE PUSHING ALL PLANS, ...