slug.com slug.com

4 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thanks for the Whitepill.
I'm So over this.

Did you read it... it's satire.

Didn't we go through this back in 2012?

I'm getting tired of the world ending every few years!

Nonsense.

I'm a Meso-American Archaeologist. The Mayan calendar doesn't have an end. There are cycles of time and each has an end and a new begining. An alautun cycle for example lasts about 63 million years. Since the Mayan calendar (by our best correlations) began in a mythical time approx 3113 B.C. I think we have a bit of time left before the current alautun ends... And then another begins.

Besides, even the best correlations have flaws. The most accepted is the Goodman, Martinez, Thompson correlation... But there are problems. A number of Mayan inscriptions show dates for eclipses and other astronomical events which don't line up with known dates of those events.

...And the picture above is the Aztec calendar, not Mayan.

Damn, another good story ruined by facts. 😉

Chill out "Mr. I Did Not Read The Article". It is an article making fun of the conspiracy theory that was circulating Twitter. 🤣😂 But, thanks for all the background!

There goes my excuse for taking out some of the A Hs in my life!!!!!!

Man this is welcome, gives me an excuse to call out. After all " end of the world" is the ultimate excuse amirite?

Yes you are. 🤣😂🤣

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:103905
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.