slug.com slug.com

4 0

[tonyodarg.wordpress.com]

Why would you support Trump when he’s done nothing for you and all you get in return in a shit sandwich? #DominosPizza #KayleighMcEnany #RickWilson #CNNRepublicans #CancelCulture

TonyOdarg 7 June 17

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

DJT is far from ideal. In the current U.S. political environment, he is the only alternative to regressive leftism, which is in the process of destroying Western culture.

Trolling moron.

Because people like You are Morons doesn’t mean the rest of the People with Critical Thinking Skills are happy about your Kool Aid drinking skills ...
No ... You DON’T GET Potential Achievement Awards in Real Life.

Because you are barking up the wrong tree. Trump is not doing anything. All those problems you mentioned have not been caused by Trump. The globalists are actually the guilty party. Want everything to get better? We must get the globalists, they are the democrat, deep state, liberal globalists. The government doesn't even run anything. They exist to make you think they are running something. They can only do what the globalists tell them to do.

@drptree spot on mate!

Uh huh, and you really think no Republicans or conservatives are globalists or part of the deep state? And do you really think Trump is going to be the savior, and isn't just enwealthening himself with the corrupt power of his office, and isn't just filling the swamp?

@JacksonNought I don't think anyone thinks of Trump as a savior. They are all enriching themselfes with the power of their office. I support Trump because I support the idea of America first. I have no issue with aiding other countries, but I don't care to be the world police. We have all we can handle here in our own country. I do not agree with everything Trump does and certainly not everything he says, but I am 100% behind America first and everyone regardless of age/race/gender should be treated equally. All lives matter, I am no more behind white lives matter than black lives matter. I just looks to me that you have people that want to be special instead of equal and we will never resolve these issues when you have people with that mindset.

@Lexpd1145 Hmm, I can agree with you on theory, however I 100% do not believe Trump supports the idea of "America First". The only thing Trump supports is "Trump First".

Can you elaborate on who wants to be special, rather than equal?

@JacksonNought You can take your pick sir. I look at the demands from all these different groups, Chaz/Chops, Antifa, Blm. People wanting free college, free housing, free living allowance, female athletes wanting equal pay for sports that are not as profitable, transgender athletes wanting to compete in girls sports, people today demanding reparations for slavery. If there were some way to go back in time and pay the people that actually endured slavery reparations, I would be all about it.
It just seems to me everytime I turn around someone else wants something for nothing, even if it is at someone else's expense. They don't want to work or do what it takes to achieve the goal, they just feel they are entitlted for whatever reason.

@camerakid61 Any idiot that says all is an idiot. No such thing as ALL!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:105014
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.