slug.com slug.com

1 1

[facebook.com]
talking about these facts since all of this stuff started, I have got backlash, I have been told that I was racist, I was told I am not open minded enough to actually understand that the BLM movement is fighting to better the lives of the black community, If they were then why would they be killing Black people and black children. This organization is causing the Divide not unity Racism not equality

1patriot 9 July 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Many do not have the ability to use common sense. This angers them so they lash out at those that have this ability.

i don't feel the world has a lot of racism if your a good person...color doesn't matter...if your not you use any excuse....

@1patriot Every human is racist. Every human throughout history has shown a preference for their own culture. This is why culture divided people up by country of origin over history. This is why we have clusters of individual cultures within the free world. Some cultures are close enough in beliefs that they can coexist peacefully, others are not. These are just common sense realities that people need to stop denying. Multiculturalism is a disastrous failed experiment. I believe Trudeau Sr did this by design.

@jakuboj yes i believe the turd #1 started it and yes i agree its a mess and failure. i all so believe 90% of the world wants to live in peace

@1patriot 99%

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:111269
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.