slug.com slug.com

2 2

Israel hoping for Iran confrontation before November election: Sources - Business Insider [businessinsider.com]

Place2029 4 July 16

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah .... Israel has been pushing America to go to war with Iran for years. Scare after scare. Iran is not and has not been a threat to the west for a long time. They have failed to make any "real" attempt at closing the Gulf straits and will slowly drift away from the Islamic revolutionary system in their own sweet time. Where they live .... (they are one of the earliest civilisations) ... they need all the friends and allies they can get. We should be courting Iran ...

Israel has been pushing America to go to war with Iran for years

Prove it

@iThink OK. Watch Ben Shapiro. An activist who "bats" for Israel. Just that one alone is enough. By the way I spent most of my adult life either in or on the way to the Gulf or returning from it. So don't BS me about Iran.

@LesMahagow spending time there does not make you an expert on any of the BS you are spouting. You didn't respond to the context of my comment: here it is again.

YOU said the following:
Israel has been pushing America to go to war with Iran for years

I said:
Prove it

so whatcha got - c'mon lets see some evidence supporting your ridiculous statement.

@iThink like I said not interested in BS

@LesMahagow nearly everything you said is BS - unsubstantiated opinion...aka BS.

You mean Israel has attacked and damaged key military targets in the country that threatened to wipe them off the map? Really?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:113449
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.