slug.com slug.com

2 1

LINK Virginia Cop Loses His Marbles During Traffic Stop - YouTube

The riots in the name of George Floyd is a fraud. This would have been a Better incident to rally around. This is the true issue that seems to plague the police, are power mad police whoc are nothing for the constitutional rights of the individual. The driver is innocent until proven guilty, but nothing really happened to the cop when he should be held responsible for his actions. I will never support defunding the police, but I will support retraining the police to not act this way, and to support a person's constituional rights. That when a person is rightly excercising their rights, the police need to elarn to back off isntead of pwoer trips like this.

Iamjustme 5 July 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I didn't see any "marble loosing." I see an officer of the law being ignored and talked over when trying to speak to the suspect, and getting frustrated. Maybe it was wrong to reach into the car... other than that I don't see anything too out of line.

Apparently he was asked to exit the vehicle before the video begins.
The vehicle was pulled over for an expired inspection sticker (the lawyer doesn’t address this) the stopping Officer claims to have smelled marijuana ... if true, that’s a probable DUI and normally escalates the incident.
The fact that “no evidence” was found of marijuana means simply that the guy didn’t have much and may have consumed it ... I didn’t notice the lawyer mentioning any tests or their results ... which leads me to believe that the lawyer chose not to mention these for obvious reasons but was more interested in turning the narrative elsewhere.

As the guy points out, there are 3 State Police involved in this stop. He says he wasn’t resisting however “Passive Resisting” is a form of Resisting.

The Officer, outside of being verbally loud actually seems like he was “handling” the guy fairly respectfully in removing him from the car. All the comments made buy the guy once he was outside the car are not filmed and really become hearsay. The guy was scratched up because he wound up on the ground getting handcuffed ... not surprising ... but otherwise was apparently not physically abused, beat or kicked ... though I would note the guy did everything possible to get as much mileage out of the “injuries” he did sustain by asking for “Medical Care” which again, the lawyer did not dwell on the “injuries” which he would have had they not been negligible.

I don’t know that I’m 100% on the Officer’s side on this ... there’s too much that was left out ... but this guy deliberately and smugly made things as difficult as possible.

This is pretty much an excellent example of how NOT to handle being stopped by the police.

You can make this ... pretend this ... is about “Race” but I grew up around lots of Stupid White Boys and, before this age of creampuff basement dwellers, had they pulled something like that, they’d have been lucky not to have gotten their asses BEAT! Not to mention getting cracked over the head by their Fathers who came to pick them up.

It AIN’T about RACE!!! Its about STUPID.

There’s a video by Chris Rock on “How Not to Get Your Ass Beat by the Police”. This guy should maybe have watched it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:113908
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.