slug.com slug.com

3 2

Time will tell...

Wall Street Journal editorial team defies media cancellers from inside their house-
[thefederalist.com]

On Thursday, the Wall Street Journal editorial board sent out ‘“A Note to Readers” vowing not to give in to cancel culture.

Earlier this week over 280 journalists, editors, and other employees at the Journal and their parent company Dow Jones criticized the Journal’s opinion section in a leaked letter to the Journal’s publisher Almar Latour, calling for better labeling of opinion pieces and stronger fact-checking of op-eds, specifically attacking the publication of a recent essay by Vice President Mike Pence on the coronavirus.

SpikeTalon 10 July 24

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

hopefully this will start a trend and the eventual restoration of credibility.

One could only hope...

I had my subscription canceled, when they began fooling with the comments section of the WSJ Editorials. They had a Very high class of reader and commentator, mostly former Foggy bottom employees. They told tales! It was great fun. While it lasted. Murdoch protected the WSJ from the flood as a smart business man, until his boys became old enough to take over. The Second team are all, well, am stuck for a proper term.....Wet? That will do. The last leg of news publishers running the world is about over. The Talent is worse then second class. They will not even know they are dead.

I would love this to be true

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:115808
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.