slug.com slug.com

2 2

Tony Heller is the best analyst of statistics I have ever encountered. Here Heller analyzes the latest statistics on COVID deaths from CDC. The video is only 5:29 in length. Worth a look - tell us what you think

iThink 9 July 31

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Facts have no relevance in this propaganda virus attack.

I love the Edward Abbey quote. Interesting analysis. Something he touched on only briefly really registered with me. I find it ironic that so many progressives are infatuated with Sweden, yet those same people aren't following Sweden's example when it comes to handling the coronavirus. I've said it all along....protect the vulnerable with a passion, practice common sense hygiene, live your life. Yes, this is an unpleasant virus, but our collective reaction to it should give us all reason to question what we truly value.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:117630
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.