slug.com slug.com

4 2

I'm curious to know what the women here on SLUG think about this one?

CNN redefines women as 'individuals with a cervix'-
[thefederalist.com]

SpikeTalon 10 July 31

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My immediate reaction is offence at being so objectified. The respect we once enjoyed is no more

I presume that if I view my sex as that, then I have bought into the idea that there are 56 different forms of gender. Since there are only 2, I presume that the rest are genetic aberrations due to the genetic DNA added to the vaccines since birth. It is not their fault. They are the victims of a horrible small group of individuals who want the planet to submit to their personal global view. If you can’t kill them, then make it difficult to breed. Same result.

This is one of the dumbest stunts CNN has pulled. I'm sure they see themselves as models for political correctness. What a bunch of fools.

When do “ individuals with a penis” start prostate exams? 🤔

You should send that one to CNN, just to piss them off.

I want to know how many with a penis think they should go to a gynaecologist.

Progressives have been walking around with that implement in place for some time - I suppose they just got used to it

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:117769
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.